• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i wonder if they will qualify for champions league this season with mattao now....would be an interesting watch

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Just reinforces what we already knew.
Chelsea is joke of a club, rotten to the core.

At least we're still a 'club', not a business devoted to fleecing their own 'customers'. Highest ticket prices, anyone?

And at least we care whether we win or not. The Arse shareholders couldn't give a flying fig as long as there's money in the bank. Face it. You're a money-making enterprise which is just biding its time, waiting for everyone else to go under or get barred by FFP laws so that you can then have the entire playing field to yourself. Your shareholders don't care if the fans are upset due to a barren spell, your manager regularly puts his foot in his mouth (Nasri, Fabregas, big club yadda-yadda) and thinks finishing fourth is a 'trophy'. Laughable, really. Your happiest moments are when other clubs are in turmoil or going through a lean spell.

As for us, you might not be aware but majority of our supporters would give their right arms for stability at the club. We are convinced that our board is a bunch of muppets who couldn't tell their face from their arse. Regular goofups, bad managerial appointment/dismissal decisions, even worse player deals and complete and utter lack of balls to let a manager finish his job without meddling from above.

The Chelsea manager's job is like a crown of thorns with an impatient owner and an incompetent board waiting to pull the rug from beneath your feet at any moment. :(:(:(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
At least we're still a 'club', not a business devoted to fleecing their own 'customers'. Highest ticket prices, anyone?

And at least we care whether we win or not. The Arse shareholders couldn't give a flying fig as long as there's money in the bank. Face it. You're a money-making enterprise which is just biding its time, waiting for everyone else to go under or get barred by FFP laws so that you can then have the entire playing field to yourself. Your shareholders don't care if the fans are upset due to a barren spell, your manager regularly puts his foot in his mouth (Nasri, Fabregas, big club yadda-yadda) and thinks finishing fourth is a 'trophy'. Laughable, really. Your happiest moments are when other clubs are in turmoil or going through a lean spell.

As for us, you might not be aware but majority of our supporters would give their right arms for stability at the club. We are convinced that our board is a bunch of muppets who couldn't tell their face from their arse. Regular goofups, bad managerial appointment/dismissal decisions, even worse player deals and complete and utter lack of balls to let a manager finish his job without meddling from above.

The Chelsea manager's job is like a crown of thorns with an impatient owner and an incompetent board waiting to pull the rug from beneath your feet at any moment. :(:(:(

In your following of the classless circus bankrolled by moneybags, you have forgotten the fact that spending more than you earn doesn't really work in the real world.
I'd happily take trophyless years in exchange for following AFC for years to come.

Like I said, your owners couldn't care less. Idiots can't understand they're being milked by rich men. :lol:

Milked?KSE hasn't taken a penny out of any of their sports teams.

Come On Boys, Just Take The Reins... | John Nicholson

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Most of us would gladly trade a few trophyless years for stability. But hell no, the big man and his cronies would have none of it. :(

It's pretty funny looking from the outside if you're anyone but a Chelsea supporter, but for us it's a fecking nightmare not knowing who is going to actually rebuild this shambles of a squad. Every year it's the same circus surrounding the club. :( :( :(

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
relax guys...chelsea is going through a transition...bound to happen...will come out of it...that is once u get rid of players like lampard,cole etc who seem to dictate terms...kind of reminds me of united situation when players like beckham etc thought they were above the club....ferguson rightly threw out such players knowing they will be a problem later...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
AVB is in talks with ROMA

waiting for the good news

Bollox rumour. Roma are doing pretty well with Luis Enrique. They don't need AVB.

Man claims church ruined his chances of playing for Manchester United | Football | guardian.co.uk

A retired semi-professional footballer is suing the Baptist church for £10m, claiming the 19 years he spent as a "fervent evangelist" ruined his chances of playing for Manchester United.

According to the London Evening Standard, 46-year-old Arquimedes Nganga, who currently lives in Forest Hill, London, but used to play for a third division side in his native Portugal, quit the sport at the age of 25, two years after he converted to the Baptist faith. He believes he could have earned £20,000 a week, despite never making more than £200 a month playing semi-professionally.

"I could definitely have had a long career in the Premiership," Nganga said. "I see many players playing today who I am not inferior to – and perhaps even better than. Most midfielders are either defensive or attacking but I was both. I had something new."

Nganga has filed papers at the high court, accusing the leaders of the Baptist Union of Great Britain of destroying his social life, causing him "psychological harm" and defrauding him of money through compulsory donations.

The church said it will vigorously contest the claim.

Dear God...... :|

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
We are 3-0 up @ half-time. :shock:

Can't give a **** about Arsenal win now or not. I am freakin' so happy that players are giving their all. Makes me cry and so happy. :cry:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
2 mins to go. COME ON YOU GUNNERS>>>!!!!!1

Tough luck. But seriously. That was close.

Krow

Crowman
We go out with our heads held high. We can still sting European giants. On to the PL boys, proud of the way you responded.

Top Bottom