• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
lol...this has become a joke now...avb sacked...who is gonna work under an owner like roman now knowing you won't last long....seriously wtf??

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
there is more player power than the manager...sad to say this but players like lampard terry have become bigger than the club....

iinfi

mekalodu
there is more player power than the manager...sad to say this but players like lampard terry have become bigger than the club....

thats exactly why i say Lampard sud be kicked out .. followed by Terry and ashley cole, PF, bosingwa, essien, mikel, and malouda...

lampard knew if Chelsea lost yesterday ..AVB wud be gone for good ... thats the reason he didnt score when he had a chance in stoppage time ....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Di Matteo in-charge till the end of the season. We can kiss the CL places goodbye anyways.

To compound the misery, if we somehow hire Waffa Bunnytez in the summer, I'll say we fecking deserve it. :mad: :(

iinfi

mekalodu
Just reinforces what we already knew.
Chelsea is joke of a club, rotten to the core.
oh yea?? atleast we want to win ... unlike arses ....

u knw a club in north london called $hIt arsenal? ... who only want to make money .... silverware??? ...wat the **** is that? who needs silverware anyway when the owner is making brisk money???
arsenal is business house...not a football club ....
point to ponder for arsenal owner .... how long to persist with arsene ....

benitez is not coming .. thats for sure ....
no europe next season .... and for the nxt 3 years atleast ....

ajai5777

Youngling
lampard knew if Chelsea lost yesterday ..AVB wud be gone for good ... thats the reason he didnt score when he had a chance in stoppage time ....

Why are you so against lampard? I dont think a player like lampard would do a thing like that..

iinfi

mekalodu
Why are you so against lampard? I dont think a player like lampard would do a thing like that..

he is one of the best players chelsea has ever had ... he was the finest when it came to aerial passing and scored regularly (scoring is three seasons back)
now age is getting the better of him ...
ever since he was dropped for poor performance, instead of taking it in his stride he started playing politics with AVB by getting senior players on his side which has eventually proved detrimental to the club ....
in short he has become bigger than the club ... so he has to go ... no double standards ...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Roman Abramovich to target Guardiola for Chelsea job - ESPN Soccernet

to be frank...united didn't play that well to get a 3-1 result...they just had their moments...

iinfi

mekalodu
after all this $hit by the senior players .. the least that i expect is they play out of their skin and get to the next round in the two cup competitions ..... jus to ***ing hell prove that they were rite and AVB was wrong .... they will do it if they have any balls in them .....

[youtube]xkb7-W_Wa6Q[/youtube]

Top Bottom