The Evil Within (Project Zwei by Bethesda)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Dayum, shyt's messed up crazy. The brain wrapped in wires... ughh... I'm okay with monsters and NOT okay with female ghosts. Like these:

*www.relyonhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/DreadoutAI.jpg

*cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/DreadOut.jpg

Scares everything outta me.

So I'm gonna try this. Maybe for a few minutes. :3

Last edited:
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Dayum, shyt's messed up crazy. The brain wrapped in wires... ughh... I'm okay with monsters and NOT okay with female ghosts. Like these:

*www.relyonhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/DreadoutAI.jpg

*cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/DreadOut.jpg

Scares everything outta me.

So I'm gonna try this. Maybe for a few minutes. :3

Wait till you see this in the game.

*i.imgur.com/91dPGDU.jpg

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Ign will be doing a preview on an exclusive demo of "The Evil Within" today.

IGN will have exclusive first impressions of The Evil Within on Monday, April 22nd at 7:00 a.m. Pacific, so be sure to check back then for our thoughts on an early demo along with a behind-the-scenes look at Tango Gameworks.

*www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/19/shinji-mikamis-new-game-is-the-evil-within

I guess its around 7.00 p.m. IST.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Ign will be doing a preview on an exclusive demo of "The Evil Within" today.

Shinji Mikami

I guess its around 7.00 p.m. IST.

6 PM. They have Daylight Savings Time now.

But I doubt that they will be showing us any actual gameplay. They will only show concept art and comment on the demo that they were exclusively shown.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I m excited about this game now, that particular screenshot looks really good :D

I laugh at the face of horror :lol:
but hide until it passes away :eeek:

heidi2521

Padawan
Possibly codenamed "Endless Summer"? This has surfaced on the Australian classification board website

View Title | Australian Classification

Consumer Advice Strong horror themes and violence
Category Computer Games
Version MODIFIED
Author BETHESDA SOFTWORKS LLC
Publisher ZENIMAX EUROPE LTD
Country of Origin USA
Applicant ZENIMAX EUROPE LTD

Seems to match with TEW quite close.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
New The Evil Within Screenshots

*i.imgur.com/iD4BfEu.jpg

This corridor looks outright spooky. The color scheme is striking for a horror title.

*i.imgur.com/Ez7tq07.jpg

This is the supporting character "Joseph". This is an in game screenshot and not concept art. Id tech 5 is starting to show its power. Character modeling seems damn good.

*i.imgur.com/aZHvc1Y.jpg

Another screenshot.

*i.imgur.com/i9VysmE.jpg

This is taken from famitsu magazine. It shows the protagonist "Sebastian" hiding from that safe head monster. Shades of Amnesia, and its really a good thing.

*i.imgur.com/mXiUVmD.jpg

Finally, the man behind all this and the creator of survival horror genre in videogame industry....Shinji Mikami San. :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I want to see the I-think-the-face-will-be-messed-up face of that Safe Head psycho in all it's glorious gory-ness. IDK, my EQ's been terribly low these days....

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The Evil Within Preview

That said, while the game is coming to almost every non-handheld gaming device in either this or the next console generation, the Wii U is conspicuously absent from its list. Could Nintendo be getting overlooked by yet another mature and violent videogame? We’ll likely find out more details related to both platform and content specifics closer to the game’s 2014 release.

:lol: :neutral:

Ok coming to the game, its shaping up nicely. I can't wait to play a title of this caliber. I hope this satisfies my quench for an engrossing horror game since RE3.

Trying out the demo of, Dreadout shared by NvidiaGeek. The game is spinechilling. Download the demo here:

*www.indiedb.com/games/dreadout/downloads/dreadout-demo

Last edited:
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Gameplanet has posted a 25 minute gameplay preview of the game today. No videos yet, but the description sounds pretty good. Also, more screenshots.

The Evil Within preview - Gameplanet New Zealand

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Leaked Footage From The Evil Within's QuakeCon Presentation

The Evil Within • View topic - Leaked Footage From The Evil Within's QuakeCon Presentation

Gameplay looks extremely promising and graphics are sharp.

Top Bottom