The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

gameranand

Living to Play
It wasn't my decison in any way.She follows me wherever I go as she is there to protect me.She died a hero's death.

Anyways, I will play from a previous saved game as I need her.;)

Console(~).
My dog in Fallout 3 was immortal that way.He didn't bark after i ressurected him though :|

Except this is a Bethesda RPG not Ass Effect or Dragon Rage."decisions" dont lead to death of a companion
In a Bethesda RPG your companions can die in battle.They are hard to kill and dont respawn

It was your decision to let her die. I am talking about that decision, you should have saved her at any cost.

Commander got it the wrong way. :)

sandeep410

Journeyman
Hey i am stuck in this dlc.
New quest says use bend of will to defeat some dragon. But i have no idea where to meet him. Does any1 knows answer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
It was your decision to let her die. I am talking about that decision, you should have saved her at any cost.

Commander got it the wrong way. :)

One does not simply save some NPC companion,when one's ass is taking fire.
Like i said,Companions are tough to kill,so you can imagine what kind of battle rock must've fought for lydia to die

gameranand

Living to Play
One does not simply save some NPC companion,when one's ass is taking fire.
Like i said,Companions are tough to kill,so you can imagine what kind of battle rock must've fought for lydia to die

Yeah I know the game mechanics but still it was fault that she died so he have to pay for it. Simple as that.

sandeep410

Journeyman
If you give proper equips she rarely dies. I use her as tank, send her in room filled with enemies while i pick them with my bow and arrow. Also my lydia one hits kills even bosses and dragons so i hardly need to fight most of the time.

gameranand

Living to Play
If you give proper equips she rarely dies. I use her as tank, send her in room filled with enemies while i pick them with my bow and arrow. Also my lydia one hits kills even bosses and dragons so i hardly need to fight most of the time.

Holy ****, seriously One hit kill Dragon. Just tell me the armor and weapon and where to get it. Price doesn't matter, I have plenty in game. :D:D

Piyush

Lanaya

Plz mention the enchantments on her weapons and armor !!

sandeep410

Journeyman
Plz mention the enchantments on her weapons and armor !!

Weapon is Mehrunes Razor. I dont remember where i got it but it has slight chance of instant kill.Armour is dark lilith mod with lot of enhancements. Armour doesnt matter much you can give her good armour and it will do.
Sometimes dragon scoops land outside city. Every gaurd rush to kill dragon. Lydia goes in 1hits dragon it dies and then i go in to take the credit.
Also when fighting a dragon just keep on eye on the hp it will be like dragon having 60% and then suddenly it will die.

Piyush

Lanaya
Weapon is Mehrunes Razor. I dont remember where i got it but it has slight chance of instant kill.Armour is dark lilith mod with lot of enhancements. Armour doesnt matter much you can give her good armour and it will do.
Sometimes dragon scoops land outside city. Every gaurd rush to kill dragon. Lydia goes in 1hits dragon it dies and then i go in to take the credit.
Also when fighting a dragon just keep on eye on the hp it will be like dragon having 60% and then suddenly it will die.

Oh that ! nice... Thats dagger was actually the weapon Daedric Lord Mehrunes Dagon used to carry. Its has 1% chance to insta kill, that was the reason I never tried.
Nice Lydia you got there :D

sandeep410

Journeyman
It looks a hell lot more than 1% to me.
If you yourself use it i think charge will get depleted fast. But when lydia uses it doesnt get depleted so you dont have to worry about refilling it.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ This is mainly a tropical mod ( Tropical Skyrim -- A Climate Overhaul at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community ) . Apart from this i have various other graphics mods

*i40.tinypic.com/vcryty.png

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ This is mainly a tropical mod ( Tropical Skyrim -- A Climate Overhaul at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community ) . Apart from this i have various other graphics mods

*i40.tinypic.com/vcryty.png

Can you list out all the MODS that you are using right now and what GPU are you using right now buddy?

gameranand

Living to Play

Possibly a bug.

Top Bottom