The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^true, it had silt striders and mages guild teleporters.. Can get repetitive at times but it was still not that hard to get from one place to another.. Especially after you get the boots of blinding speed

rock2702

Padawan
Finally bought the legendary edition for 1.8k on Steam. :D Super excited, maybe after playing Guild Wars 2, I won't feel lost in this genre :rolleyes:

Where can I get umpteen mods for this game? Should I apply mods from the beginning itself?

Piyush

Lanaya
Finally bought the legendary edition for 1.8k on Steam. :D Super excited, maybe after playing Guild Wars 2, I won't feel lost in this genre :rolleyes:

Where can I get umpteen mods for this game? Should I apply mods from the beginning itself?
Try the game as it is for the first time. At least 50 hrs if you take my opinion. Then you can go for mods.
Or, you can choose those mods which dont change the integrity of the game but still add lots of stuff.

here are some mods which I used in my only playthrough after 200hrs in game

Mods

chris

In the zone
When i enter Dragonsreach, everyone attack me and lydia (she is constantly fighting there as she is not following me). How i make them non aggressive ? Reason for them being aggressive is i made a monk follow me into that place, he attacked everyone (not my fault). If i don't visit Dragonsreach for some days, they will forget everything ?

rock2702

Padawan
Not exactly. You are playing a RPG, what do you expect. Your decisions must have an impact. :)

It wasn't my decison in any way.She follows me wherever I go as she is there to protect me.She died a hero's death.

Anyways, I will play from a previous saved game as I need her.;)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Lydia died fighting with me against the bandits.Will she come back?

Console(~).
My dog in Fallout 3 was immortal that way.He didn't bark after i ressurected him though :|

Not exactly. You are playing a RPG, what do you expect. Your decisions must have an impact. :)
Except this is a Bethesda RPG not Ass Effect or Dragon Rage."decisions" dont lead to death of a companion
In a Bethesda RPG your companions can die in battle.They are hard to kill and dont respawn

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Its good that she died.. she was useless anyway.. Serana makes a better wife :p

when do we meet serena ?

It wasn't my decison in any way.She follows me wherever I go as she is there to protect me.She died a hero's death.

Anyways, I will play from a previous saved game as I need her.;)

just move on , you will get used to :p . Whats the point of playing RPG when you cant continue the game with your decision .

Top Bottom