The Demon of the Death Valley Lives Forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Today SummerSlam was aired on TenSports :D.

The last and the main event of the night was the world's 15th Hell in a Cell match. The Undertaker vs Edge :twisted:. Oh my! The match was hellishly awesome and it was so good to watch Edge being destroyed :twisted:.

As soon the entries were done with, the match kicked off. Undertaker started it good. Punching and thrashing Edge here than. Threw him out and sent him flying into the cage. Whiiped him into the steel stairs. Bashed him against it. Threw him in the ring and followed with the steel stairs. As soon as he got in, he piledrived Edge on the stairs:D Undertaker was going to hit Edge but Edge countered. Edge bashed Undertaker. Took out some tables from beneath and set them up. One on top of the others and he took one table with him in the ring and set it up near the turnbuckle. Whipped Undertaker into it. Some more bashing followed. 3 shots with a chair on the Undertaker and he was down. Edge took a ladder and setup a table in between the ring and laid the Undertaker on it. He climbed the stairs with a chair and came flying down on Undertaker with the chair being bashed to Undertaker's skull. A pin followed which was kicked out by the Undertaker. Edge again started using the chair. Undertaker finally countered after more thrashing. He began to stand up but Edge was read and whoosh! Edge hit Undertaker sending him to the ground but inside the cage. Both fought for a while there before Edge hit Undertaker and speared him. What followed next were some of the most brutal moments of WWE. Edge speared Undertaker taking down a peice of fence which made the cage. This is real, no joke :|. It was great. Literary awesome. Both of them lay on that inclined peice of fence trying to regenrate their fatigue. Undertaker got up first. Took Edge and bashed him on the comentrator's tables and whipped him to the crowd security fence :D. Edge lay there still from the impact. Undertaker started to take off the table cover and those small TVs. He planned to hit Edge with on of those small yet heavy metallic screens. He took 2 steps back and went head on where Edge was trying to gain balance but Edge ducked it. Undertaker crashed in the crowd security fence and lay there trying to think what just happened!. Edge took off the remaining components of the half uncovered comentrator's table and lay Undertaker on it. He got up on the table himself. He jumped on to the table beside waiting ofr Undertaker to stand up. ASA Undertaker stood up Edge speared him breaking the table and injuring both them! After a few moments Undertaker got up and Edge too. Both exchanged some punches. Undertaker go the edge and threw Edge in the ring while following in. The match was gaining heat. Undertaker and Edge both in it. Both fought for a while and Undertaker tried to give a Last Ride but Edge escaped. I dont remember accurately the whole match as it was quite lenghthy. What happened next was awesome. Undertaker go bashed up serioulsy. He even tried to give a TombStone Piledriver to Edge on steel steps but Edge countered and I thought Undertaker lost it. But it wasnt over. After a series of fights and finishing move, it was time to end it. Edge tried to copy the "Walking of Ropes' manouver by Undertaker but Undertaker countered and the match changed the favour to Undertaker. Undertaker hanged Edge on the top turn buckle and Chokeslammed him into two tables which Edge had set up at the beginning. It was quite a treat to watch. Undertaker repayed Edge with everything Edge had used to bash him. Finally with a TombStone Piledriver, Undertaker won it :twisted:. Edge lay there. Undertaker started walking the ramp in a rather stumbly manner. He was about to enter backstage when he saw Edge moving on the overview LCD near the backstage entrance. He spun around with fury in his eyes. Walked back to the ring. Setup two ladders besides each other and knowcked out the refree:D. He literary hanged Edge on of the ladders and climbed the other himself. He CHOKESLAMMED Edge and Edge penetrated through ring. Yes, you read that right, RIGHT THROUGH THE RING. Undertaker was truly victorous then :twisted:.

All in all, it was my favourite WWE match till now.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Chit Chat Anything that doesn’t fit into the other sections—from upcoming technology to personal anecdotes—should be posted here :D

Rahim

Married!
The article is like infected with chicken-pox with so many smileys.
I thought this was about Kashmir but its all WWE crap:mad:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
WWE, WTF , damn i am thrilled that undertaker won the action version of saas bahu style fake time waste.

Oh my apologies :D , chkd your profile . you are just 13, enjoy being a kid (Seriously, i miss those days when just for 6 months i saw WWE only for 'The Rock')

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom