The definitive Xbox discussion thread | Don't troll

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Yeah they screwed up the GPU and memory. It deserved a relatively powerful gpu, considering the price.
Anyway, lets see how this goes. They are banking on their exclusives this time. This gen, role has reversed compared to last one.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Halo 2 Anniversary Edition Reportedly Coming To Xbox One, Halo 5 In 2015?

Nice. Halo 5 is highly anticipated.

Sunset Overdrive is “Looking Very Good”, Currently “Better than E3 Trailer” Graphically

Insomniac debut exclusive for a Microsoft product. Considering their brilliant work in the "Resistance" series, i guess Xbox fans are sure for a treat with this one.

Xbox One: 1080p/60fps Not Happening Anytime Soon, Not Enough Power But Tools Will Improve

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Senior publishing source confirms new, cheaper Xbox One release for 2014

So, a cheaper console in the works.

snap

Lurker
Xbox One Will Have An Official Xbox 360 Emulator When Microsoft Finishes 'Thinking It Through' | Kotaku Australia

Xbox One India Launch | Exclusive Pre-orders on Amazon.in
*i.imgur.com/Lsh2hsb.png
*i.imgur.com/FA8Zmdt.png
*i.imgur.com/k2hacaL.png

Just saw it on their home page, must be a bold move by MS to make it exclusive...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Paid 38,249 for xbox one+fifa15+additional controller+forza 5 + halo masterchief collection two days ago. Amazing deal it was from Amazon. my digit handle is my Xbox Live ID. My Xbox friend's list is empty. Do send me some invites please.

The bond is back to gaming :D

daemon1

Journeyman
Hey Guys, from where I can buy XBOX One games? Is it good to buy from XBOX store of Disc via Amazon/Flipkart..

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hello Guys, Does anyone here know if the Xbox One S is coming to india and when?Unable to find the dates.

Gollum

Collector
So I got an XBONE
*i.imgur.com/X30lsmO.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/3oIZuHi.jpg
*i.imgur.com/m9uLDKy.jpg

The controller looks like
*i.imgur.com/dPvWAqT.jpg

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Hi Guys,

Bought Xbox one console (500GB..Quantum break free) from flipkart (pretty sweet deal @ Rs. 27k). This is the first time that i have bought a console (i am a hardcore PC gamer) :)

I have a question..i am going to buy Halo: Master chief collection physical disk (as the digital copy on xbox store is currently at approx. 3.3k but amazon is selling physical one @ 2.5k) and i came to know from some of the comments that 19GB patch update would be required.

How does this work?

1) Will the entire game be installed on 500GB HDD (including patch) and then it would not be required to insert the disk every time?
2) the patch will get install on HDD and i would be required to insert the disk everytime..

Please advice.

Gollum

Collector
Hi Guys,

Bought Xbox one console (500GB..Quantum break free) from flipkart (pretty sweet deal @ Rs. 27k). This is the first time that i have bought a console (i am a hardcore PC gamer) :)

I have a question..i am going to buy Halo: Master chief collection physical disk (as the digital copy on xbox store is currently at approx. 3.3k but amazon is selling physical one @ 2.5k) and i came to know from some of the comments that 19GB patch update would be required.

How does this work?

1) Will the entire game be installed on 500GB HDD (including patch) and then it would not be required to insert the disk every time?
2) the patch will get install on HDD and i would be required to insert the disk everytime..

Please advice.

From my Experience with consoles, The Disc is always required if the game is disc based (PS4).
I still haven't been able to use my xbone as I need to buy a step down 110v Transformer.

reniarahim1

Youngling
Hi Guys,

1) Will the entire game be installed on 500GB HDD (including patch) and then it would not be required to insert the disk every time? - Yes, entire game will get installed on HDD. But it still needs disk in the console for authentication.

Please advice.

Please find below my answers in Bold for your queries.

1) Will the entire game be installed on 500GB HDD (including patch) and then it would not be required to insert the disk every time? - Yes, entire game will get installed on HDD. But it still needs disk in the console for authentication.
2) the patch will get install on HDD and i would be required to insert the disk everytime.. - Yes, this is correct

If you own a game on disk, you need to have the disk in console even though the game get installed in HDD. I think this is to control piracy. Else, any one can install the game and sell off the disk.

Top Bottom