The Bully Scholarship Edition Discussion Thread

*loaded.ws/img/original/12-09-09/Bully-Scholarship-Edition-PROCYON-FULL-ISO-608533-16.jpg

The critically acclaimed and fan favorite PlayStation 2 game, Bully, is making its debut on the PC, Wii and Xbox 360® by popular demand with Bully: Scholarship Edition.

All the mayhem, pranks, nerds, jocks, crushes, clueless professors and despotic administration that made the original release great -- now with added education!

All new classes and missions - plus optimized graphics and controls for both systems.

Started this game yesterday, and boy o boy, this game is hilarious right from the 1st moment. :lol:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
re: The *late* Bully Scholarship Edition Discussion Thread

You are in for the ride of your life my friend. Experience the charm of American High School life, the way it's meant to be. After playing it for sometime, I guarantee you'll memorize the entire Bullworth locations and it's surrounding area, as if it were your second home. Keep posting your progress JoJo. Have you applied the 30fps cap removal hack?

I had played this back in '08 on my PS2. This would easily be my most memorable Rockstar game ever. :)

^I haven't applied the 30fps hack, i will google it now. I would definitely try to enjoy this game as much as possible. Thanks. :)

I've just had my 1st Halloween party. And boy it was fun :lol:

EDIT: Can't find the 30fps hack. :(

EDIT 2: Found it here. I can see Ethan's posts here :D. *www.rage3d.com/Board/showthread.php?t=33930297&page=3&highlight=Bully

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Excellent dude. How is it working? 60fps with V-Sync ON?

What mission are you currently on? Halloween party was great. Jimmy's costume was hilarious and so was Petey's bunny costume. Playing pranks and throwing Stink Bombs. :grin:

mohityadavx

Youngling
Re: The *late* Bully Scholarship Edition Discussion Thread

I also completed the game on PS2 long time back. It was fun.

Query:- Any difference in PS 2 and PC model

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Apart from the visual quality and frame rate bump, it has [taken from Wiki]; 8 new missions, 4 new characters, 4 new school classes (Biology, Music, Math and Geography) and new unlockable items and clothing. Some small script changes have been made. The random NPCs also have more lines.

quan chi

mortal kombat

Excellent dude. How is it working? 60fps with V-Sync ON?

What mission are you currently on? Halloween party was great. Jimmy's costume was hilarious and so was Petey's bunny costume. Playing pranks and throwing Stink Bombs. :grin:

when i started it. i didnt cared to look for one as i was madly hooked to it.Btw even on 30 fps cap it was very good like RE4.
completed it days back.indeed awesome.:D
favourite vehicle skateboard.:D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Awesome game. Played in a ps 2 and it was awesome :D

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER

I played it on my pc and i like this game.but the graphics are too bad not look clear.gameplay is nice.

Reached Chapter 2, did some chores around the city. And now its starting to get serious.
Couldn't stop at the cafeteria when i saw how they "cook" the food. :D

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies

Game is very good. You gotta love the theme.

D

Deleted member 26636

ahh....the memories of Bully...how i rode around the city on my bicycle, beating up jocks, nerds & preps..i loved every moment of this game...the soundtrack was absolutely awesome.. if only there was a bully 2 coming out.. :(

vaibhav23

In the zone

i can't play this game on my p4.
but i owned this game so installed it on my friend's pc and used to got to his house to just play this game.Just could do anything to play this game reached chapter 2.The workshop missions are a little hard for me to do but the game is superb.Just mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piyush

Lanaya

am starting this game
any tips for the starters?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Roam around and get a feel of the Academy. Everything else will fall into place, as you progress. Enjoy the game!

Piyush

Lanaya

Roam around and get a feel of the Academy. Everything else will fall into place, as you progress. Enjoy the game!

and is it ok if i beat guys elder than me and and profit in beating small kids (i dont wanna beat poor small kids)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
You can beat up anyone you want. But be prepared when the prefects would gang up on you as well. You won't always have a mano-a-mano fight. If you beat one of the tougher guys, some others will surround you and join in the fight. If things get too intense, then haul ass out of there on your skateboard. The weaker lots, like the nerds, would be very submissive and wouldn't retaliate at times. But don't count on it. :grin:

Top Bottom