Piyush

Lanaya
man..this game is total fun...
whenever i'll feel down, i'm gonna continue this game
perfect remedy ;)

vaibhav23

In the zone
Re: The *late* Bully Scholarship Edition Discussion Thread

profit in beating small kids (i dont wanna beat poor small kids)
@piyush try not even touching them as your violence meter reaches the highest when you hit small boys , girls or adults.

Reached chapter 3. Two girlfriends currently. :D

Btw does the other missions of the previous chapter get ignored when you reach another chapter ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
As far as I can remember, you have to complete all the chapter based missions, only then do you progress to the next chapter. I could be wrong, as I had played this game around 3 years back.

Hmm, the map showed two yellow stars, i played one and advanced to the next chapter, so I was wondering what might have happened to the other mission. I hope the missions are retained in the next chapter.

Got pretty messed up with the greaseballs. And successfully manipulated Lola. :D
Chapter 4 ain't far now.

EDIT:

Reached chapter 4. And the unfinished missions do get carried over to the next chapter.

Last edited:

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Started Playing this game today.

Its fun and an interesting one. I completed 4% . Right now in the mission "The Candidate" :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Bumping this thread as I need some help. My brother is currently playing this game and is on the "Balls of Snow" mission in Chapter 3. He's ran into this weird glitch where he has to help this drunk Santa to throw snow balls at some townies, who have been harassing him. Once we throw a snow ball, Jimmy's hand get stuck in a loop and the next snow ball isn't generated. It randomly appears and sometimes it takes ages to show up. This is really annoying. I never experienced a single glitch on the PS2 version. Anyone else ran into this issue?

If anyone has this game still installed, can I pass my save file and you could perhaps complete it for me?

Alok

Adventurer
^^i completed pc version and didn't face this glitch.
I have save files but i'm in collage and currently using mobile .

'll be at home in Deewali:-|

Top Bottom