The Biggest/silly lie you've ever told...

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I'm gay and your english doesn't need to improve.

sorry jxcess i can't get you. You are saying that i need to improve my english skills?

BTW, another lie I've told. It's silly....

"I've showed a photo of a Tollywood hero and told that it was mine to a Australian chick. She believed and taken my Personal Phone number too... She use to allow me to watch her web cam, some hot chatting, bla..bla..bla..

I don't know what happened. One day she just Pwned me saying that i've lied....

The photo i've posted is this.

And then the girl just disappeard. Removed me from the friend's list...

Just another silly memory.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
+1. Me neither...

Alright I would like to alter my statement here a bit. :grin:

I told the first and the last lie(silly one) to my mother once....and got a thrashing!!

It happened 4 years back...I was playing Hide & Seek with my friend:mrgreen:. My mother was doing some work in the kitchen. I told my friends to hide and I will seek. I was feeling horny at that time. So I started counting from 1 to 20 and slowly entered the Bed Room. I switched on the TV and started watching FTV.:mrgreen: Suddenly I heard the footsteps of my mother coming!.. I switched it to CN and closed the TV. But the fcking TV kept the same channel which I was watching before switching off to another channel:x. My mother asked me what I was doing near the TV! I told that I was searching for my friends in the bedroom lol.

I went off. She didn't believe me and switched on the TV because of curiousity. And then came the calling. I saw her with a stick coming towards me and I ran like a coward. But she catch hold of me and gave me a thrashing and told that she will it to my father...I told not to tell...and went telling that "let you father come". But nothing happened.:-D

I will never forget this incident in my life:!:

@Disc_Junkie
LOL :lol:

TBH, though, I lie, a LOT. Sometimes I end up pwning myself as I cant keep track of all the stories I've told :D

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^i thought i could get away without lying (or lying as rarely as possible), but 1 year in college has taught me that u cant survive chicks or even friends without frequently lying. so trying to lie more often. can you help me?? :)

Top Bottom