The Big Billion Day - Flipkart - All Deals and Offers

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
i am seeing OUt of Stock on STEAL DEAL from 8AM, so how anyone can buy that? looks like cheap business strategy to attract people....

driverace

Broken In
I am searching stuff & trying to click on it.. and price is increasing like bl00dy hell!
Searched 16GB Class 10 MicroSD, it was at 180 Rs/
Click
Next page - it's 620 INR!

Flipkart needs to be a$$-whipped.

Ace.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I am searching stuff & trying to click on it.. and price is increasing like bl00dy hell!
Searched 16GB Class 10 MicroSD, it was at 180 Rs/
Click
Next page - it's 620 INR!

Flipkart needs to be a$$-whipped.

Ace.

That is my point of question also.
I also visited the same page alike you.

What the fu*k type of strategy has Flipkart devised?

rish1

Cyborg Agent
The offer on this card is showing 180 rs now but when I add to cart it shows 620 rs!
And if you order once you cannot cancel too!
Bad policies followed by Flipkart clearly visible today...

its oos now bro .. this was the only deal that was live till 9 am..

those who had fk first got it for 180 .. i placed order on cod .. so i can refuse to pay if i want to cancel it :p but i won't ..

i also placed order for Mi piston earphone at 799 the good part is i placed it at 3 am today so i can return/cancel/get refund on that..

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
ordered ~10k stuff from FK.
most of them were for mom ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

GETTING SMSes OF SELLER REQUIRING ADDITIONAL 7 DAYS ALREADY. **** THIS

sandeepsingh

Broken In
guys thers “Compare Hatke” chrome extension from BuyHatke, we can understand how the prices were in the last few days and whether they have suddenly increased or not!

Spread the word and someone please start #BIGCHU****BANAOODAY

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Ordered Sony BRAVIA KLV-24P412B for 8500 after exchange of old CRT TV.Is it a good deal or should I cancel and wait for other offers ?

Tried the Sony WB700 32 inch as well as the 42 inch was getting the 42 inch for 40K with the exchange of my old crt Tv
And the 32 inch for 26k but couldnt add the product to the cart.

Its a scam.
Flipkart might be really selling some cheap items for cheaper rate.

but selling a Rs.67900 42inch Sony WB700 at 40K impossible.
Seriously man people should drag them to court for real.

Last edited:

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Turns out you cannot cancel any item today..So be absolutely sure before placing order
Edit: They cancelled my Bravia TV order for apparently no reason even though it was approved and now showing out of stock.What the hell is happening even their helpline is unreachable.

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
A word of caution guys, just check Amazon before buying anything.

E.g. Sandisk 16GB Class 10 Micro SD is being sold at 620/- with offer on FK. But checkout Amazon it's 459/-. Sandisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I 16GB Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter - Buy Sandisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I 16GB Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Well, it's just lucrative offer nothing else I believe. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is offered at 1350/- and Nokia Lumia 525 for 910/-.

I tried many times but the items are not getting added to cart. After refreshing the page for few times, it shows the notification that the item was added to cart but guess what it isn't :rofl:

And after few refresh again, the item is out of stock. Again after few refresh, the item is up again :p

It's total javascript thing. Let's see if I get any genuine buyer of this BIG sale and all. The same was done when Mi3 was released.

Some offers are terrific buddy. I ordered this for my uncle today in the morning:

*i.imgur.com/qtVmhlt.png

Top Bottom