The best flap mobile-plz suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamba

In the zone
:shock: :shock: :shock:
@drgrudge .... razr v3 was at 37k , last time i checked (dec )

srry i didnt go through the other posts if ne1z mentioned this before , in sortta hurry , but had 2 correct that

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
mamba said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
@drgrudge .... razr v3 was at 37k , last time i checked (dec )

srry i didnt go through the other posts if ne1z mentioned this before , in sortta hurry , but had 2 correct that

yup Mamba it was the official Moto's price when Razr was first introduced in the mkt....but recently i suppose it has gone down to 33k....plus i asked some dealer near me he says they are sellin it for 29k in grey market but they didnt have a piece present with them as none of em prefer such costly clamshell pieces :wink:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Man, it dint know the cost of the phone..., i just guessed it to be around 20k.

But it's too costly for 37k, definetely nokia high-end phones are better.
Just see the features here (i googled, hehe) and decide if it's worth.
*www.motorola.com/mdirect/hellomoto/experience/v3/flash/v3_full_specs.shtml?

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@allwyn: yea i checked again and they did have the Z800...my bad...but again, a gr8 clamshell!!! RAZR is not worth the money...all it does is give u bragging rights....looks unbelievable...feature set...highly lacking...

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
hey mi2,that Z800 ur talking abt from SE..Has it some to our country yet cuz i never saw it.tel me the price if u hav any idea....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
nope buddy sorry to say this but the Z800 has nowhere near to Indian release....cause SE had been mainly stressing on Its regular Smart phones and less on clamshell ones....which is why we see more of these k-500i and k700i and P900 ads in TV and very less clamshell ads.....Btw u can try ur luck at inquiring from the Singapore mkt which u say ur gonna purchase from....plus it will cost a bomb to import i guess....cause considering its 1.3Megapix cam it aint gonna be less than 20k i guess....but anyways try ur luck...:wink:

@nemi...yup the razr aint alll that worth i guess....its a whoopin price u pay for a clamshell and that too for a motorola piece....have yet to check its features out myself....but the looks are stunning.....also u know what they say looks could be deciving :wink:

Charley

Just Do It
The models released in the line include the world's smallest 3G GSM/WCDMA phone- 6630, a smart phone- 6260, a clamshell - 6170 and two entry-level phones - 2650 and 2600.

Besides being the world's smallest 3G mega-pixel phone, Nokia 6630 is the world's first mobile phone to combine 3G, EDGE and smartphone platform Series 60. Users can download attachments and access emails upto speeds of 384 kbps. Besides this, users can also receive an alert of incoming email, and send email with speeds of up to 128 kilobits per second. The other features of the phone include 1 to 6x variable digital zoom, MultiMediaCard (MMC), 74MB of memory, a digital MP3 music player and real-time video streaming.
The tri-band Nokia 6260 smartphone is basically 4 mobile professionals and includes features like push to talk facility, email, document and presentation viewer, Bluetooth connectivity and a VGA camera. Based on the Series 60 Platform and Symbian OS, the phone has swappable multimedia memory cards where email attachments, images, video clips and texts can be saved.

In stainless steel finish, Nokia 6170 is a clamshell available both in GSM 900/1800/1900 and GSM 850/1800/1900 versions. Like Nokia 6260, it is also enabled with push-to-talk technology and integrated VGA camera. It has dual display colour display with external 96x65 screen up to 4,096 colours and 28x160 internal display up to 65,536 colours.

Both Nokia 2650 and 2600 are entry-level phones with affordable prices. Nokia 2650 is an EGSM900/1800 phone, which offers a fold design and supports a colour display, MMS, Java games and applications. The Nokia 2600 comes both in EGSM900/1800 and GSM850/1900 versions. It features selectable colour themes, polyphonic ring tones (built-in MIDI), personal productivity features, contact database and calendar.

All these phones are launched abroad there is no intimation currently regarding the time it will enter Indian market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom