• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
I

intense_dude

Right off the assembly line
rohanbee said:
Its very easy to vote for new games as they have the best graphics and new engines and fetures but we should acknowledge the ones that came the first and were successful then.

Thats What i Started this Poll For....

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Varunnagwekar said:
Max payne the end of discussion.
ROTFL! Are you sure you in the right thread? :D This is one says "Best FPS" or "Best First Person Shooter" while Max Payne is a Third Person Shooter or a TPS.

T

Tux

ctrl_alt_del said:
Varunnagwekar said:
Max payne the end of discussion.
ROTFL! Are you sure you in the right thread? :D This is one says "Best FPS" or "Best First Person Shooter" while Max Payne is a Third Person Shooter or a TPS.

Varunnagwekar :lol: :lol: :lol:
u r crazy.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
not upto mark

in the first place most of the better FPS r not there in this poll so this poll is not up to mark to vote. But from the options given i would select Quake and Unreal Tournament equally.....:).

Marc Z

Broken In
what a silly thread!

each of these games caused a revolution when they came out. you can't compare them with each other.

how can Wolf 3D (DOS) be compared with Halo (hardware accelerated textures and lighting)?!

bendre123

Broken In
i think the Max paypane is the best FPS game i have ever play. but this thread does not include max payne. nevertheless then my vote goes to wolfestein 3d. it is also very good game i played.

sumitava_b

In the zone
bendre123 said:
i think the Max paypane is the best FPS game i have ever play. but this thread does not include max payne. nevertheless then my vote goes to wolfestein 3d. it is also very good game i played.

In one place u r telling that "Max paypane is the best FPS game", in another place u r admitting that "this thread does not include max payne". Isnt it contradictory??? Can not u understand why this thread does not include Max payne? Max Payene is not a FPS game. Its a TPS.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
This poll is sumwhat meaningless !!!! No HL series, No Serious Sam....what the heck !!!! Also pAinkiller is missing.
I like the brainless mass massacre style games more in the entire FPS genre. Among those mentioned. I likes all the versions of UT ever released....also quake 3 rulez my desk sumtimez..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
unreal bots were better as compared to the q3 bots when comparing the ai part , but still i like q3 more than unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom