The Best Download Manager

Which download manager seems the fastest to you?

• Mass Downloader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Download Studio

• Download Express

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
The worst thing in DAp is that, whenever there is a Request Timed Out for a few minutes, DAP shows ERROR message and stops d/l ing, even doesnt resume after connection goes fine.

And thats the thing I liked in Flashget, it never stop d/l ing even in Request Timed Out!

expertno.1

Technomancer
The worst thing in DAp is that, whenever there is a Request Timed Out for a few minutes, DAP shows ERROR message and stops d/l ing, even doesnt resume after connection goes fine.

thaths the main thing i hate in dap

besides DAP 7.5 is showing corruption habits on larger files

dap 7.4 is more good than dap 7.5

and one thing more

i tried IDM and i liked it
very light only 1.4 mb
and lightening speeds
just equivalent to dap

but has less features

if you want to make ur download go insane ..i recommend you IDM 4.07 2

and if you want to go extreme+features
go for dap

BTW..i am using IDM now coz its light on system resources but it has no any mirror search facility :sad:

so overall

DAP and IDM are the best

thanks
Regards..
Expertno.1

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Free download manager is good, but only for 1-2 simult. dnlds. DAP 7.5 is the best. Flashget -ok, Winget, Getright cause lots of errors. Moreover, most of the sites support DAP.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Download studio is the least popular, yet poerful than any others. So it is the Geek's download manager. (Just like Mac - Geek's OS)

bala4digit

Journeyman
flash get and flash get and flash get flash get and flash get and flash get flash get and flash get and flash get and of course...............FLASH GET!!!!

u kno dare r sum tricks by which u can split ur downloadin file to 30 PARTS !!!!

BYE!!!

-MOJOJOJO-

i personely use Hidownload
check that its really useful
i even downloaded streams from wwe and copyrighted wallpapers frm gamewallpapers.com

Kniwor

Learner
gxsaurav said:
the only bad thing i found about this is that, unlike dap, it has no mirror capability, atleast i think so, as no matter what I downloaded, it didn't search for mirrors, just downloaded from the link provides, & i had to manually provide links to download from alternate locations
Ok saurav... check the latest version this feature is added it seems...
I've not tried myself though...

calvin

Broken In
internet download accelerator is THE BEST . it claims to increase speed by 500%. though not entirely upto its words yet comparitively its the bes

PS: its not a freeware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom