The best camera trigger till date?

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
This device takes high speed photgraphy to the next level.. other perks included, must watch!

Kickstarter page: *www.kickstarter.com/projects/nerotrigger/miops-smartphone-controllable-high-speed-camera-tr

Is it taking away all the fun in the effort we put ? Or is it just pushing the limits of photogrphy ?

eitherway I really want my hands on tht :D

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] I forgot the device name but there is also an awesome remote for time lapse videos. Compatible with D5200. It was in kick starter but damn I forgot the name

kaz

right here
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] I forgot the device name but there is also an awesome remote for time lapse videos. Compatible with D5200. It was in kick starter but damn I forgot the name

But D5200 already has inbuilt intervalometer to click pics automatically for a given time duration...

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
But D5200 already has inbuilt intervalometer to click pics automatically for a given time duration...
Yes. I use it for star trails ;)
But the one am talking about is more versatile, with much more customizing options. You can program it using an android smartphone and mount on the hotshoe

kaz

right here
Yes. I use it for star trails ;)
But the one am talking about is more versatile, with much more customizing options. You can program it using an android smartphone and mount on the hotshoe

I don't see much stars these days because of pollution :cry:

kaz

right here
Same here. Also the lights of the city makes it impossible.

2days back, I saw lots of stars after so many years, but then the clouds came...Actually, in 4years of engineering I didn't see any star at that place :(

Hrishi

My camera has only got max of 30s exposure....doesnt.cut much. I gotta get.a remote trigger.
Getting a trail in metro cities is a dream anyways.
I have seen people get milky way very clearly in hills though.

Top Bottom