The Beauty and The Geek

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Don't know if you guys are familiar with the show or not but comes on Star World every Thursday night at 10PM. it pits 8 teams of 2 people against each other. Each team,as the name suggest has, a Geek and a Beauty.
Well this show is in its Second season now. It always provides good laugh and reaffirms ones notion that most of the Beauties are Bimbettes(Read Dumb Biyaches):D
Both the seasons had one dude. Last time was some guy named "Ankur' and this time its "Sanjay" . He is tagged as "Virgin" but instead the dude is a Linux freak.;)
His opening comments to introduce himself were "If anyone comes to me with his computer problem I always say that, you had to use XP the most unstable OS. If you had used Linux, you wouldn't even had to reformat or reinstall it on your system as long as you live, I guarantee that. ":D
Well the important thing here is that I found the show to be "Racist".
Coz in the both the seasons our Indian guys have been paired up with Black Ghetto Hos. What aren't we good enough for White Trailer Trash?:x
Although this time our guys when he sees the biyach's boobs he says in camera"Are those Real?":D
Coming back to racist thing, see the show for yourself and please do comment here.:p

Top Bottom