the art of cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

magneticme200

In the zone
hey guys and game freaks....
i just gt to knw about a wonderful cricket game called " The Art of Cricket"
i want to knw whr can in get it frm>>>??
coz i cud t find it on net anywhre and my cd vendor said no to have heard of any such game..!!

thnks in advance

manan

It hasnt been released yet and IMO it wud never be!!
They are working on the game for more than 2 yrs AFAIK.Gaurav_Indian had also worked on that game but gave up due to lack of development and resources!
Another game named Cricket like 2007 was planned for a release on 7-7-07 but got delayed and hasnt been released yet.
Gamebience,the company working on Cricket life had told that the game would be released in Dec 07 under the name cricket life 08 in a 2 DVD set (8GB!!) but hasnt been released yet!!ohh those liars!
Neither EA nor codemasters have officialy announced any cricket game.
I dont think we will get any decent cricket game in near future.
All these words come from the bottom of a true cricket lover's heart:D
I havent played any decent cricket game since BLIC05.BLIC 05,EA cricket 2002 and 2004 were also good.
A new multiplayer online cricket game under the name of cricket revolution has also been announced.I dont think we ll get this game at the announced release dates too.
Damn!! those companies.for heaven's sake make a fugging decent cricket game

OP
M

magneticme200

In the zone
thts really bad....im a die hard lover of the sport named cricket....whethr it b in game, on tv or on field..!!
yeah u r ryt...bt i wud say the best ive played so far is cricket 07 by ea...it had a lot of details and the dynamics were also quite close to the real.!

jkartik

Right off the assembly line
It hasnt been released yet and IMO it wud never be!!
They are working on the game for more than 2 yrs AFAIK.Gaurav_Indian had also worked on that game but gave up due to lack of development and resources!

First,let me introduce myself. Am kartik - Co-producer of The Art Of Cricket.

now,your wrong on both occasions. this game is set to release by december 2008.
for those who dont know, only two people are working on this game.
Myself and Paul Snell. it is a pet project. we do it in our spare time.
work,schooling,personal issues,social life etc have hampered the games progress
but we have tried to keep up the tempo as much as we could.

we are not producing this game for commercial reasons. on the contrary, we started making this keeping into account how pathetic and unrealistic the current cricket games are !

secondly, Gaurav_Indian has never worked on this game or has even committed to anything related to The Art Of Cricket.

after a month long halt, we would be resuming work by this weekend.
so expect some progress/update pretty soon.

JK

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ All the best JK..I am Pat from PC :)

@Sunny: Dude you really need to know how much effort these 2 guys have put in and how much work they have already completed before making that comment.

I am positive that the game will be released :)

Indyan

Here Since 2003
lol.. yeah I wont forget ck2k2 forums. That was like the first forum I was really active in.
I had dialup connection and it took me a week to download vineet's big commentary patch and the 2003 wc patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom