Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
IT team looking into it. Server loads don't suggest anything is amiss w.r.t. not being able to handle the traffic. Wonder what it is.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Me too noticed the slowness, site wont load many times, but once loaded it works fine, same thing happens when using laptop, also with VPN/Tor.

Might be a caching issue?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Not sure why but the forum via Tapatalk feels painfully slow. Almost felt that forum was down or something.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

masterkd

Padawan
For me it is not opening at all in Vodafone 3G or home alliance broadband. Tried tapatalk, chrome(both android, PC), FF and edge. Only works from my office. In tapatalk it shows "get_config" error. [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] please fix it as earliest possible. Really missing the forum.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
For me it is not opening at all in Vodafone 3G or home alliance broadband. Tried tapatalk, chrome(both android, PC), FF and edge. Only works from my office. In tapatalk it shows "get_config" error. [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] please fix it as earliest possible. Really missing the forum.

You need to delete that entry from tapatalk... unfollow it, and search for "the digit forum" and add that. It's a new entry.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
You selected remember password?

Not been logged out even once for days...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Forum access via Tapatalk feels much faster now [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION].

Threads are loading instantly. No lag like a few hours back.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Some of the problems that i have faced (specific to desktop)-
Forum doesnt load (generally its a partial load with some drop-downs missing)..
Sometimes my account wont load (have to log in every time i try accessing Digit.in even though i check 'remember password' each time)
In the Dark Theme, the 'Whats New' column is missing..

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Looking into the loading times. You need to clear cache once to get the cookies from old forum cleared. So try that. Dark theme is temporary and not supported. It's merely to save people's eyes from glare at night.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I always select remember password, still get logged out for no reason when I refresh. Also, the last post gave a double post error.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Some of the problems that i have faced (specific to desktop)-
Forum doesnt load (generally its a partial load with some drop-downs missing)..
Sometimes my account wont load (have to log in every time i try accessing Digit.in even though i check 'remember password' each time)
In the Dark Theme, the 'Whats New' column is missing..

I have the Whats New button working with no issue.

Looking into the loading times. You need to clear cache once to get the cookies from old forum cleared. So try that. Dark theme is temporary and not supported. It's merely to save people's eyes from glare at night.

What do you mean the dark theme is temporary? is there a new theme on the way??

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Yes there will be new themes which will be made available with both dark and light variations.

Send me options for any themes paid or free that you guys like for VB 4.x, happy to consider all.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
And I could not open site since last night 9.30PM.

It just loaded for me now i.e. 11.50AM

IDK what you guys are doing, but let's hope it's my system only

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It might not be your system only.
Forum is going major overhaul. Bear with them.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
It might not be your system only.
Forum is going major overhaul. Bear with them.
Actually we just changed a few things tell me if the problem continues. Should be better, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom