The 121 Rupee remote control for your PC

arunks

Hey here is the aks
my remote is working with winlirc.

but now how to use it to control other applications..

my winamp remote plugin is not working.

so tell me which software can i use to conrol windows and its applications

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Nice Tut buddy!

Btw do u hav ne way to make a woofer/speaker wireless. I mean I listen songs on my pc lotsa time but i have my comp in other room where i'm not comfortable to listen songs (everyone else gets disturbed ) in short i just want to take my woofer in a room at a distance of 3 - 4 metres. I have no problem in giving electric supply to my woofer but i want to make it wireless.

I dun wanna use ne extention wire for the same purpose.

OP
mod-the-pc

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
@The Incredible - Try making a FM transmitter & receiver. I guess it should be the easiest and cheapest way to go wireless.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Good work dude!! :) I have hosted this tutorial now. So people can download it from here. It will save them from the trouble of waiting at rapidshare ;)

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
mod-the-pc said:
@The Incredible - Try making a FM transmitter & receiver. I guess it should be the easiest and cheapest way to go wireless.

Thanks for the reply bro but i'm a dumbo in doing all these things. Do you know any tutorial which can help me in doing so??? I have no idea how to do it. It would be better for me if i get a tutorial like the one given here of Rs121 remote , i.e., with diagrams and detail abt requirement mentioned.

OP
mod-the-pc

mod-the-pc

@int86 & @The Incredible - i've never tried making one. Just google for DIY FM transmitters / receivers.

Oracle

Right off the assembly line
Is that a 47 ohm diode or is it really a 4 thousand 7 hundred ohm diode, Please specify cause im very much confused!!
Anyway gr8 work!! Keep it up!

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
Guys.. check out this.. this is working really.. Its really awesome...

I have made my pc into a remote contol jukebox not with 121 rs, but with 60 rs only.

Interested guys.. try out..

OP
mod-the-pc

mod-the-pc

wizrulz said:
OFF TOPIC...
can u help with this
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42078
Telephones been designed for human voice (300 - 4000 Hz I guess)and they're are not meant for music.
So getting a cordless headphone would be better option. However if you still insist on the DIY approach, make a FM transmitter as others have suggested !!!

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mod-the-pc said:
Telephones been designed for human voice (300 - 4000 Hz I guess)and they're are not meant for music.
So getting a cordless headphone would be better option. However if you still insist on the DIY approach, make a FM transmitter as others have suggested !!!

who is talking abt telephones...ur getting it wrong....i want to hear winamp songs form my computer in bedroom even if i am in my dinning room out...on my head phone...also i want (of its possible) to transfer sound form my TV to head phone ..so that i can easily watch TV late night ;)

OP
mod-the-pc

mod-the-pc

Oh "Cordless headphone" you said ...I've been hunting for a multi handset cordless telephone all these days and anything starting with cordless seems to be a telephone for me.. :)

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mod-the-pc said:
Oh "Cordless headphone" you said ...I've been hunting for a multi handset cordless telephone all these days and anything starting with cordless seems to be a telephone for me.. :)

so any solution...

Top Bottom