Thanx 2 u...... Got new laptop

akhilc47

Journeyman
I got my new laptop-dell inspiron se 15r (7520)- today. Thanks to all the geeks who have helped me tremendously in the selection. I placed order on 29th june and got today(14th july). Dells manufacturing steps were a little slow in my humble opinion. Anyway bluedart brought it home pretty quicker than I thought and safely too.

Laptop looks nice. It has got anodized aluminium or something and really nice looking hexagon textures all around the keypad and trackpad. Honestly it feels pretty denser than i thought but feels very solid. Comes with lots of junk dell apps which I had to remove from startup. Screen is just ordinary no more. Played fifa 12 at full res 4xAA got 37 fps(no proper benchmarking just played 2min). Tried resident evil 5 at max full AA fps was around 10!! It showed HD4000 in settings maybe switching GPU didnt work. Will look in to it later. And 49k+tax cost me 52500 irs. Got free backpack, bt headset,wless mouse.

Does anyone think fps is lower than it should be?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
I got my new laptop-dell inspiron se 15r (7520)- today. Thanks to all the geeks who have helped me tremendously in the selection. I placed order on 29th june and got today(14th july). Dells manufacturing steps were a little slow in my humble opinion. Anyway bluedart brought it home pretty quicker than I thought and safely too.

Laptop looks nice. It has got anodized aluminium or something and really nice looking hexagon textures all around the keypad and trackpad. Honestly it feels pretty denser than i thought but feels very solid. Comes with lots of junk dell apps which I had to remove from startup. Screen is just ordinary no more. Played fifa 12 at full res 4xAA got 37 fps(no proper benchmarking just played 2min). Tried resident evil 5 at max full AA fps was around 10!! It showed HD4000 in settings maybe switching GPU didnt work. Will look in to it later. And 49k+tax cost me 52500 irs. Got free backpack, bt headset,wless mouse.

Does anyone think fps is lower than it should be?

congrats pls show us the pic and do small review of games on it :D

Top Bottom