Test your PC buildings skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well.......Goleon, I must say one thing here, WE ARE NOT FANBOY's. Even I'm using Intel. Look we are are techies / geeks, whatever you say, just decide on product by it's performance, but not by your love / affection.

As of now AMD is much better than Intel, we also used to say AMD comes no close to Core i7, but after release of X4, and by reviews AMD crossed that level too...!!

So what I want to say is just decide my the product's performance not by being a fanboy.

We always see ad's from Intel in TV's and etc but I never see any ad from AMD. Is this the thing that makes you thinking?? Or the dumb shopkeepers 90% of whom doesn't even know about AMD??

Well.....the scenerio has changed now. AMD is rocking the market now.

I think what I was trying to express is clear to you now.

One more thing I would like to say, just answer me one quesiton when do you buy a product what makes you decide to go for that product?? It's performance or anything else??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Well.......Goleon, I must say one thing here, WE ARE NOT FANBOY's. Even I'm using Intel. Look we are are techies / geeks, whatever you say, just decide on product by it's performance, but not by your love / affection.

As of now AMD is much better than Intel, we also used to say AMD comes no close to Core i7, but after release of X4, and by reviews AMD crossed that level too...!!

So what I want to say is just decide my the product's performance not by being a fanboy.

We always see ad's from Intel in TV's and etc but I never see any ad from AMD. Is this the thing that makes you thinking?? Or the dumb shopkeepers 90% of whom doesn't even know about AMD??

One more thing I would like to say, just answer me one quesiton when do you buy a product what makes you decide to go for that product?? It's performance or anything else??

nice answer krishna :smile:

i'll simply save, if one got the money to spend on the 20k+ Intel proccies, go for it. AMD not yet got any dragon reach that far. but when it comes to sub-10k proccy arena. its AMD-10. Intel-~0.

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....

nice 1....:)

i'll simply save, if one got the money to spend on the 20k+ Intel proccies, go for it. AMD not yet got any dragon reach that far. but when it comes to sub-10k proccy arena. its AMD-10. Intel-~0.

nice conclusion.... so let this be the end of this this whole pointless conversation....:stamp::argue::boink::grinsmack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom