Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
^^very true
anyways
is the recommendation over?

hello..... what recommendation????:?::?:

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

oh so you mean to op.... :)

he hasn't replied for long.... i think he got bored of our conversation and went to start some other thread or even another forum.... :)

Goleon

Journeyman
well thats not valid for all peoples. few just give one visit at the end of the month. and others are "AMD is BAD".
yES YOU ARE RIGHT. Even tough AMD puts up a good fight by giving good performance at a comparitatively a cheap rate it doesn' last much. I mean a simple shock from your PSU can fuse the AMD chip and you will obiously have to spend much more money at a new chip

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
yES YOU ARE RIGHT. Even tough AMD puts up a good fight by giving good performance at a comparitatively a cheap rate it doesn' last much. I mean a simple shock from your PSU can fuse the AMD chip and you will obiously have to spend much more money at a new chip

dude, "A SIMPLE SHOCK FROM PSU" can fuse any chip.... be it intel or amd.... and if you are thinking about heating problems, they have been taken care of long ago.... there is no heating problem or stability issues with amd athlon or phenom 2 series....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

it was like a super ROLF. i not sure from where u found such misleading words.

dude, "A SIMPLE SHOCK FROM PSU" can fuse any chip.... be it intel or amd.... and if you are thinking about heating problems, they have been taken care of long ago.... there is no heating problem or stability issues with amd athlon or phenom 2 series....

+1. well said.

Goleon

Journeyman

Dude Intel resists to anything much more than AMD. Even tough AMD is cheap at rates its built-quality is comparitatively lower than that of INTEL's

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Dude Intel resists to anything much more than AMD. Even tough AMD is cheap at rates its built-quality is comparitatively lower than that of INTEL's

seriously, you just making a joke out of yourself. the build quality of both AMD & Intel products are top notch. much better than the local vegetables u buy.

the processors & GPU (intel makes IGP for now) have to pass through strict testing. thats how if u buy a X4, you should worry after 1year one of the core will vanish or the proccy wil stop suddenly.

so think once before posting rubbish information here. if u got any proof, post it here. we all will be very interested, that proves AMD's quality lower than Intels.

Piyush

Lanaya
seriously, you just making a joke out of yourself. the build quality of both AMD & Intel products are top notch. much better than the local vegetables u buy.

the processors & GPU (intel makes IGP for now) have to pass through strict testing. thats how if u buy a X4, you should worry after 1year one of the core will vanish or the proccy wil stop suddenly.

so think once before posting rubbish information here. if u got any proof, post it here. we all will be very interested, that proves AMD's quality lower than Intels.
yup
me ready too
how can anyone make fun of AMD...my AMD..?

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
yup
me ready too
how can anyone make fun of AMD...my AMD..?

mine 2....;-)

@goleon
i think a large number of people have condemned whatever you have said till now in favour of amd:p.... so please from now on post whatever you want to but with some proof so that at least people should be reading some facts rather then just personel opinions....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
mine 2....;-)

@goleon
i think a large number of people have condemned whatever you have said till now in favour of amd:p.... so please from now on post whatever you want to but with some proof so that at least people should be reading some facts rather then just personel opinions....

this what i mean. 1 member in Basic Guide Purchase a New System , told AMD is bad. and told AMD hire peoples here to talk against Intel. i not think who entered so much sh** into these peoples mind that AMD is bad. a multinational company. 2nd largest X86 processor manufacturer is bad. total rubbish.

they may have heat issues on some processor (X4 955), but rest of the proccy are best VFM. even only rarely these heat issues been seen.

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
Goleon = leave this thing yaar

You are just a typing anything which is coming to your intel oriented mind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom