Ten highest-radiation cell phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Thank God I don't use a Motorola cell........

I can't beleive all the phones listed are of motorola. surely Nokia or some other co.'s phones too must fall in the category. What do u guyz think.......

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You didn't have a look at ten lowest radiation cell phones. 2 motorola phones fall there too. So, aryayush your conclusion is a bit baseless here.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
*msn-cnet.com.com/4520-6602_7-6258775-6.html?tag=lnav

this is for nokia phones...

*msn-cnet.com.com/4520-6602_7-6258775-10.html?tag=lnav

this is for SE

*msn-cnet.com.com/4520-6602_7-6258775-7.html?tag=lnav

this is for samsung

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
tech_your_future said:
You didn't have a look at ten lowest radiation cell phones. 2 motorola phones fall there too. So, aryayush your conclusion is a bit baseless here.
What! Why are you blaming me!
I saw the link he posted and NINE out of the eleven phones mentioned in that list are Motorola. How can you say I am being baseless!!

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
aryayush said:
What! Why are you blaming me!
I saw the link he posted and NINE out of the eleven phones mentioned in that list are Motorola. How can you say I am being baseless!!
Cos you made a decision looking at the one side of the matter. You never checked all the facts. You should never judge things without gathering adequate proof like you did here.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Man, this is ridiculous!
I saw a link posted and I checked it out. I found Motorola leading the list and made a general observation here. I am not researching on the matter or something. So don't expect me to search the whole CNet before making a post here.
Don't take things so seriously dude. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom