Temperature of the laptop?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
are you guys delusional or what?? cant you see that our op is running that i5 at 2ghz and that is why the temps are high. it is not a problem but that is how they are. go to power options and set the min processor state to a not-so-badass value.

I think your mind is suffering from delusion. Why the hell would an i5 running at 2GHz shoot to 100°+ ? I run my i5 at full blaze and never cross 50-65°.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello,
to all of you.
Actually, I was busy in some work that's why I could not post the snapshots of the laptop temps.Anyways, just some moments, ago, I was working on the laptop and shocked to see that even when I am not playing games, and just doing normal browsing and normal work with the cpu load near about 31-40% and physical memory is nearly 58% used, then also the temps of the laptop has increased very much.I am posting the snapshot of the temps of the laptop as an attachment, and tommorrow I'll post the snapshots of the the different temps reading of the different softwares while playing games.Please check it and give suggestions.Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Check using Coretemp. Core Temp

85 degrees on load is expected in a laptop. But yours are on a much higher side.

Top Bottom