Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
hey guys it is a post ,to mention you mobile name with model & what u like about your mobile
what do u do on yur mobile whole day ,what feature u like most about it
how u have connected it computer .what have you download on it
does u tweak it??? and moree...........

if feel to purcahse which will be prefreed

imprince

Journeyman
nooooooookiaaaaa

Nokia 6610
i played with SMS's whole day and somthime made calls
i like its GPRS functionality very much,, and ts Simple LOOK

i buy my datacable 2 days ago ,,, still not connected to Computer ,,, hopess vry soon,,, but i did install lots of wallpapers and ringtones through Service provided by my service provider !!!!!!

but bluetooth is not in my cell phone :oops: :evil: Big drawback

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
vysakh said:
oops Crying or Very sad no mobile
then why did u post here...., the subject topic was clear and the first post too. :eek:

i used to have NOKIA 6610.one of the most succesful and popular phone that nokia had ever made. even now , after 4 yr of it's launch it is popular.
the things i like in my phone....

1.honestly(or ok, atleast moderately) priced.
2.good keypad arrangement and layout. the built quality is also good.
3.one of the early phones (of nokia) which had gprs/WAP/mms.
4. connectivity with gprs/IRda.

and more importantly, it looked good and was a splendid phone. and problem free.

@suyash_123, instead of asking us, u cAN POST , whether u really want a mob and if so, wht price range u can afford....

indrajit

Journeyman
Since a year I'm using a Nokia 8250. From a few sources I've heard that the set has some manufacturing problems but I havn't faced any yet. I love its looks. But if I do get problems with it in near future I'll be in trouble as the production of this particular set has been ceased!

Here is my set:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/indrajit/8250.jpg

ironcross77

Broken In
i use a plain nokia 3310. its the best man.

i dropped it many times, even one time down the stairs, still it is working perfectly. i shall not part with it for some fancy new camera phone.

hmmmm...i want a camera phone....but i cannot afford to have two mobiles...maybe i will just buy a digicam

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Mine's a Samsung C100,11 Months Old.....Well This here is a basic Gprs Handset.....Good On The Display And Simplistic Features....Sucks on the Screen Size and Gprs Speeds and game Downloads.......The best part is the Polyphonic Tones Clarity that u get from this phone its just excellent.....well its currently Switched off for now cause wanna buy a Dolphin Sim Card (God Knows When The Dam Retailer Will Get It :x ) and throw out the Orange One......I usually Use this for Sms,Surfing the net Via gprs,Downloads and yeah of course calls yaar...... :D

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Me.. hainv Nokia 3660.. Great phone.. i use a bluetooth dongle to communicate with my PC.. transfer pics, videos, music etc.. Use the Hutch GPRS for browsing.. (on the phone).. The phone comes with a 16 MB MMC.., Thats enuf to store all cam-shots, and rec. videos..

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
Right now i m having a 3315 i play the whole day with SMS and after 11pm i will make calls coz free from Hutch to Hutch :wink: .. Gona get k700i very sonn.....

ycr007

Broken In
I have been having a Samsung A800 for the past 20 Months......It was working fine until a fortnight ago when i dropped it and the display is now damaged.Itz a clamshell phone and the screen can be viewed only if half-opened....open it fully & the display's gone :cry:

Looking fwd to buying a Motorola Mp3 Phone soon..... :)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
ironcross77 said:
i use a plain nokia 3310. its the best man.

i dropped it many times, even one time down the stairs, still it is working perfectly. i shall not part with it for some fancy new camera phone.

hmmmm...i want a camera phone....but i cannot afford to have two mobiles...maybe i will just buy a digicam
copy here i have the same 3310 :D

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

ishaan

Padawan
i got a s.e. p900

amzing dude

i hav downloaded so many apps into it. i use gprs evry second wen im bored. 1 good thing is dat all normal WEBsites open not only some of them. i use its pop3 mail function 2 get gmail. i got dis app wich is a guitar tuner...detects da voice n tells wich note n den it has dis meter kinda thing wich i can use 2 c if my tuning is perfect or not....amzing

n i also got da remote control thing made life so much easier 4 me i dont hav 2 fite wid my bro n he still doesnt kno i got it on my fone he keeps on wonderin how da channles keep on changin.

oh yeah i 4got 2 mention....u can make PHONE CALLS ALSO !!!!!! :D :D :D

krish

Journeyman
I've got BenQ M560G. It was rated as Best Performance in Digit.

The Only drawback is low battery backup (2/2.5 days)
and no nokia tones compatible (u may call it a disadvantage but that does not seems to me)

Every other thing is good. GPRS, 500 Names storing capacity(each name with 4 fields - 3nos., 1 email), 25 messages in Inbox, Ployphonic ringtones, Small size, Three Background colours etc. etc.

It is the best performance mobile you can get for this price with so much features (Rs. 3600/- in July)

frostt

Broken In
me got SE k700i...awesome phone...the best 65k screen out there....eas to use..with a cam better than the nokia counterparts....
had the problem of low battery but it got fixed when i got my firmware upgraded...Most of the times i use the mo3 player running in back while using GPRS to dload games,themes,wallpapers etc...

ishaan

Padawan
krish.....2 - 2.5 days battery backup aint bad n it looks like an amazing phone if it was just for 3600....must b even lesser now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom