Tech 2 [ibn cnn]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SE><IE

Just watched the showTech 2 yesterday. They showed off a toshiba notebook which could be used like a graphics tablet (only the screen of course)
anyone knows the name of the same?
Also I suppose there must be similar notebooks from other companies too. Anyone got an idea? Actually I was planning on getting a wacom but after taking a look at the rates I dropped the idea. Now when I saw this laptop being used as a tablet. Hell I want a similar one :D

OP
S

SE><IE

I'm not looking for a tablet actually. Since this laptop has similar capability, I would rather buy this. You don't have to draw like a blind since you can do so directly on the screen.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i like this tablet PC by ASUS , pretty slick. I was not able to find any image but here are pics from diggnation podcast from macworld. Alex is using the tablet specially made for the Vista dev team by asus. You can download the macworld episode of the podcast to get a closer look, even if you dont like the tablet, this podcast is awesome ,seen all episodes.

*bitcast-b.bitgravity.com/revision3/thumbs/diggnation--0080--2007-01-11--thumb.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/rebelace12/IMGA0258.jpg

OP
S

SE><IE

What 'bout the link? @ tarey_g

@all: Anyone got an idea of the technology I'm talking of? I suppose they're using touchscreen feature blended with something else. Please :D

OP
S

SE><IE

ah! I found the link :p :D

and yeah! these type of laptops are called "convertibles".

Sourabh

Laptoping
Here are some more pics of the ASUS notebook which tarey pointed out. This time its not Alex Albrecht but the lovely Catherine Bell with it. HQ!

*img9.imagevenue.com/loc219/th_75627_CatherineBell4_122_219lo.jpg*img42.imagevenue.com/loc222/th_75633_CatherineBell5_122_222lo.jpg*img150.imagevenue.com/loc152/th_75639_CatherineBell6_122_152lo.jpg

OP
S

SE><IE

Thanks tarey and sourabh. lol, I never knew those tablet PCs existed in India.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Sourabh said:
Here are some more pics of the ASUS notebook which tarey pointed out. This time its not Alex Albrecht but the lovely Catherine Bell with it. HQ!

*img9.imagevenue.com/loc219/th_75627_CatherineBell4_122_219lo.jpg*img42.imagevenue.com/loc222/th_75633_CatherineBell5_122_222lo.jpg*img150.imagevenue.com/loc152/th_75639_CatherineBell6_122_152lo.jpg

Hottttttttttttttttttttttttt !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom