Team Fortress 2

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Guys anyone else having problems with tf2 cache being verified at each launch? it easily takes upto 2 hours :-x to launch the game

hellscream666

Broken In
Guys anyone else having problems with tf2 cache being verified at each launch? it easily takes upto 2 hours :-x to launch the game

try completing the verification process once and see if this solves the issue
else try the following :
1. check steam forums for a possible solution else try the steps below
2. defragment tf2 files
3. if u are using sandboxie, close all instances of sandboxie and try again

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Already done everything I could find on the forums, nothing works. I tried to backup the game using steam backup and restore on my MBP and turns out it backed up only 2GB and couldn't restore even that after I deleted the game. Thankfully I've got the game on my PC as well, and will just copy the .gcf to my MBP tomorrow and hope it works.

No reply from steam support
*support.steampowered.com/view.php?ticketref=2934-WSFM-4085

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
hello guys! anybody in this server?

Reddit Unofficial Gaming Community IN?
Steam Community :: Group :: Reddit Unofficial Gaming Community - India

Neo

^^ I play there sometimes.. don't know what has happened to my pings since the last month. So, TBP, I'm forced to play there

axes2t2

I am a cat
Steam Community :: Guide :: HOW TO WIN AT TEAM FORTRESS 2 ALL THE TIME AND IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND ATTRACTIVE FEMALE ONLOOKERS

:lol:

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
@sumonpathak
tf2 and bf3 are too different beasts. Both are amazing in totally different ways. bf3 for military and tf2 for blowing zombie robots up :D:D:D

kapilove77

Padawan
I intstalled TF2 from my old orange box setup but when i click join server by selecting one of the servers some screen flash n go off? plz help can't play. :(

Top Bottom