Team Fortress 2

XxDONxX

Broken In
You do realize "nipun brain"(That too without caps in Nipun's N), is senseless, and you fail at your attempt of 'cooking my brain'?
And stop posting those images, that's completely offtopic and may get you an infraction.

Well u replied and u always get pissed of so I succed !!:wink:

oh and lol i really don't care about caps but IF U WANT EM U CAN HAVE EM ALWAYS

Hey does that Create server option works ?.?
(in TF2)
P.S : NIpun why u disassemble ur total CPU :(( just remove the video and power cable

Diwali is on its and Don wants to bring all tdf tf2 playas to play together once more !! i wud like t ohave a atleast 5 ppl so that i start searching for servers XD ( or makin em { I nvr got Nipun's way -.- }

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

(in TF2)
P.S : NIpun why u disassemble ur total CPU :(( just remove the video and power cable

Diwali is on its and Don wants to bring all tdf tf2 playas to play together once more !! i wud like t ohave a atleast 5 ppl so that i start searching for servers XD ( or makin em { I nvr got Nipun's way -.- }

He loves to study!!!

XxDONxX

Broken In
Dashing Sujay why are u busy u got XAms too ?

LOL u jokin he hates studies i knw him XD 1 year gud exp and 2 year bad exp wit him ( it means we had better freindly relationship then this year last year ) :wink:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Brain cooking is an art. Pissing others off is an act of stupidity.

Quoting yourself? Quite funny.

(in TF2)
*work.
Listen servers will lag, and have limited functions(no bots, for example). Also, you need to port forward. That'll be way too tough for you, so ignore.

I don't, and can't disassemble a CPU. CPU is a microprocessor, why the heck would I disassemble it? To extract gold out of that? I ain't that poor.
What you obviously meant was components inside cabinet. Surprisingly, I don't do that either. I just remove IO devices(Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse) and store them somewhere else. Helps a lot.
And you don't need to quote my words from steam.

You can't get all tdf tf2 players together this Diwali. Many are busy. You can't get playas either, coz they don't exist.

Dashing Sujay why are u busy u got XAms too ?

LOL u jokin he hates studies i knw him XD 1 year gud exp and 2 year bad exp wit him ( it means we had better freindly relationship then this year last year ) :wink:

You need to brush up your maths. I have been on Steam for just an year. Besides that, you can't judge what I do all day by chatting with me on Steam. And I know, if I don't study, I will be like you.

kapilove77

Padawan
I installed this game with my old orange box setup but when i try to enter one of the servers some screen flash and go off and it don't allow me to enter. When i try to login already full server it show me that this server is full and i keep that window open but that screen also go off after some seconds. plz help!

Neo

I installed this game with my old orange box setup but when i try to enter one of the servers some screen flash and go off and it don't allow me to enter. When i try to login already full server it show me that this server is full and i keep that window open but that screen also go off after some seconds. plz help!

Restart steam.
Why? Because you are running steam in insecure mode. Joining servers requires steam to run in secure mode.

Neo

Come, let's have a match today. Nipun, Jaskanwar, Don , theserpent, ico(?) ... let's play and call everyone else you know

Last edited:
Top Bottom