Team Digit Unofficial Gaming Clan!!Lets reload some money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I have something crushing my heart...i wasn't able to participate in WCG 2008 because of the fuc|<ing bomb blasts..The dates were announced too late for me to book tickets..They also postponed the dates on a regular basis.
Hope i make it up for next year.

If you have a fast enough PC to run FPS & simulation games then ur welcome to the Unofficial gaming clan for team digit.We will hold tournaments and the persons winning the tournaments will be selected for the team.We will be representing India in next years WCG and CGS(if possible).If we win,we will be earning huge money.
This is serious business and no joke.

When i confirm the Tournament details,you will feel free to PM me for any queries and server passwords after filling the online form for the tournament.

Regards
Harvik780

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
@Harvik, where are you based. I think this is a great idea, if not the WCG, then I'm sure we can win at the very least some local competitions.

Let's start off by making a list of games that we're going to practice.

Here's my list:

1) Counter Strike 1.6
2) Counter Strike Source
3) UT2004
4) Quake 3 Arena

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Counter Strike will surely be in the list.
I am also looking forward to COD4(it runs butter smooth on most mid range PCs).
Also i will include a requested poll for games so the the most voted games can be included from a list.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I'm in for CS:S,CS:1.6(I am teh spray and pray type,:p)

will have to try out cod4 before deciding.

Don't like vanilla quake3 much,do like some quake3 mods though.

wait....my net is teh sh!t sometimes.:|

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I will need some help from conq to set up a free online registration with database for the tournament.
I will really at it for setting it all up.
Paranj conq kahan hai bahut dinno se online nahi hua.
Anybody ready to help me can pm.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^but kid has a condition : game shud be violent and bloody enough to keep him interested :D

ya... but games interest me without that element too. Though, i prefer action more.

I will need some help from conq to set up a free online registration with database for the tournament.
I will really at it for setting it all up.
Paranj conq kahan hai bahut dinno se online nahi hua.
Anybody ready to help me can pm.

he's chatting wid me on XFire r8 now.

@Harvik780 :- his Y! ID is theconqueror01.... though he is not online on Yahoo!. He is online now in XFire :).

Last edited:

Goten

Banned
Wish u all the best guys.
We had our college CS team.
LOL.
Now its fourth year, placements etc etc...lifes ruined.
Peace~~~!

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Hi Harvik, I am always here to help anyone. Yeah I was unable to host and play hamachi cod4 sessions because Our Indian Team (Fatal Toxic 5 - ft5clan.com) had participated in SKOTH3(Samsung King of the Hill 4) held by Asian World Cyber Games Call of Duty 4 Tournament.
Although we lost, we are now practicing hard for the next SKOTH which will be held in November.As we need some really good Pro COD4 Gamers, We are recruiting new members for the tournament.The Best Player of our team will be given prizes as well if we win there are loads of other prizes :).

NOTE: This Gaming Competition is held online and you dont need to go to any country for the competition.

If you are interested to join and have got some good skills in FPS Games, Grab your original call of duty 4 copy and register at ft5clan.com/forum and fill up your application form.You will be then tested with an FT5 Member and if you pass the test you are in the clan.

------------------------------
Back to The Original Topic, Yes I'm Ready Gaming for CoD4 :)

@Harvik : If you can , register a domain name, after that get a hosting, For the time being free hosting is sufficient.I recommend the Ad-Free x10hosting.com , We shall install Joomla 1.5 as the standard CMS for managing users,registration etc which will be stored in a database.If you need help setting up Joomla , feel free to IM me -
XFire ID - theconqueror001
Yahoo! ID - theconqueror01

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^Most likely no,because,this i don't think there are many users interested in freeware multiplayer games.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
Games like CS,Quake 3,Quake 4,Crysis,COD4,DOTA,UT
etc which are played extensively as Multiplayer are of prime consideration.

So guys practice these games. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom