TDF Playdate V3.0

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Does UT2015 have private server hosting? If so I can play.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I can also play CsGo in private unranked noob friendly matches.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Well, based on Strawpoll Result, it looks like Insurgency and Paladins score 3 votes, and CS GO got 1 vote. So that's it?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The problem with insurgency and CSGO are availability of servers. Do we procure or own or just play on pubs?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hrishi

Do you have enough bandwidth and memory?

I have two powerful gaming machines. One with i7/8gb and legacy gpu while other one is a recent mainstream i5 haswell build with gtx1060 and plenty of memory and hardware. Both have SSDs so no issues with map loading time.

As far as bandwidth is concerned both are actively connected through Gigabit Network forwarding to ISP having Fibre to nearest HOP and connection delivered with minimal latency to national backbone in Delhi. I get around 70ms to Singapore from Delhi and routing is loop free for me unlined BSNL users.
Bandwidth might be a concern, unless 2mbps symmetrical uplink and download speed is not good enough.
After 12am this changes to 8mbps symmetrical.

How many players are we looking at? 16+?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Hrishi

Oh wait... I have to check about my NAT thought. Since my ISP might be using PAT in that case it may cause problems. Let me do some tests and see if I can setup a bidirectional connection.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Oh wait... I have to check about my NAT thought. Since my ISP might be using PAT in that case it may cause problems. Let me do some tests and see if I can setup a bidirectional connection.

Won't matter for CSGO

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Fine, let's do CSGO then this weekend.

I was thinking why not keep the playdate monthly? This way we can play longer and it will be more feasible to procure servers for longer durations if needed.

Top Bottom