TDF Middleman Thread

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
not sure where to post this.
Just a thought.
Why doesn't TDF has a thread in which the admins and trusted people offer to be middleman for trading game keys and steam cards? There should be one. It would be great.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Most of the members here are trusted,I don't really see the need of a middle man.
Isn't the main purpose of ONLINE trading/Buying via sites,forums with the aim of elminating the Middle man,Then why create one?

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Most of the members here are trusted,I don't really see the need of a middle man.
Isn't the main purpose of ONLINE trading/Buying via sites,forums with the aim of elminating the Middle man,Then why create one?

for newcomers(like me), it's hard to trust everyone...

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^yeah I agree, that is a great idea

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any way to verify if a key is valid without activating it ?

- - - Updated - - -

If not, the best way IMO is if the seller himself activates the key on buyer's PC via teamviewer

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
^yeah I agree, that is a great idea

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any way to verify if a key is valid without activating it ?

- - - Updated - - -

If not, the best way IMO is if the seller himself activates the key on buyer's PC via teamviewer

no there isnt a way to check if key's valid or not.
Teamviewer is a good idea..

flyingcow

Shibe
how can oneself fool others while steam trade? we have to tick thee box there na, if he is giving less valued stuff dont make the deal na

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
how can oneself fool others while steam trade? we have to tick thee box there na, if he is giving less valued stuff dont make the deal na

well you cant trade humble bundle links, neither buy Origin accounts, exchange trading cards for games which are not on steam and many other stuff..

Top Bottom