TDF Kolkata Overclocker's Meet 2013

tkin

Back to school!!
All I can see is 7970 Matrix. :p
Well, get in line, I saw it first(literally) :D :D

Whose the guy in that group pic trying to idk to sumon? or i guess tkin?
Do I sound like a homo? Or look like one? :evil:

no words for me...hulk sad.
Hulk has a 7970 MP, kill hulk nao.

Just the same feelings from me.
You are a disgrace, Cilus flew in all the way from Bhubaneswar to join the meet, talk to the hand :talk2hand:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
You are a disgrace, Cilus flew in all the way from Bhubaneswar to join the meet, talk to the hand :talk2hand:

Sorry. But sadly, I'm still have not come back to Kolkata, currently in Bangalore, due to family reunion + matrimony of a very close relative.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well, get in line, I saw it first(literally) :D :D

Do I sound like a homo? Or look like one? :evil:

Hulk has a 7970 MP, kill hulk nao.

Sorry

Cilus

laborare est orare
BTW, you guys will be shocked with 1000 Volts when I will disclose what cooling paste or thermal Compound we have used for reaching such OC levels.

After we had started to prepare our open Benchs, we found no one did have a Thermal Compound, not a single bit of it. So me and Tkin started our journey through the Lanes of Garia to get one. After a half an our search we found a great pic of syringe based Cooling Paste, named NCO-01-OC-PF, one of the best packaging we have evr seen. Price, surprisingly these great pastes come at a very cheap rate, Rs 22 per syringe. Yes, you're guessing right, it is the Chinese Chengdu Cooling paste. And Sumon has achieved 4.9 GHz and mine is 4.856 GHz with that Chinese Cooling paste.
I am going to sell of my CM Ice Fusion, Artic Silver MX2, all of them and buy 20 of those Chinese one.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
The Chinese will rule the earth !!! :eek:

I wonder what they put in there. :-?

Btw good discovery Cilius and Tkin :)

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
I guessed the Chinese used the cooling solution they invented for their Chengdu J10 cheap Fighter planes' Engine.

Top Bottom