Tata SKY Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
^ do u get any English channels in sun Dth like HBO.star movies and others like star world??? plz post the channel list and price.
they(sun ppl) says it will be available before april.donno much more?
currently world movies from utv(excellent channel),bindass movies(english movies dubbed in Hindi) etc are there.
star,bbc,cnn,hbo all are pay channels IMO,that are already in testing.
channel list:
*flysat.com/insat93.php
this forum below can give more info:
*broadbandforum.in/sun-direct-dth/

@s18000:informative.not shown on my sun dth though!

sakumar79

Technomancer
No.. Just some messages that are delivered by them, which you can see by selecting the proper menu item (you get a mail icon on the top of the screen when you have new messages)...

I got Tatasky since Jan 08... It is better than cable TV for the most part, but has some annoying quirks...
1. Only 20 favourite channels 900 to 919... Why not give till 999 which are all available?
2. Only 10 or 20 child lock channels...
3. Sometimes, audio/video goes out of sync, and sometimes, audio is distorted horribly (noticed in Pogo and Cartoon Network)
4. Noticed during cricket matches that if you go to the channel displaying matches live, the back button (go back to previous channel) does not work...
5. No way to stop spam messages from Tatasky... Regularly getting alerts that there are contests, etc...

Arun

Edge-of-chaos

Broken In
Let me bring in a new direction to this discussion! I have Tata Sky at my place, and I guess thats the best in technology+trust in a brand that one can ask for. Really liked the new Aamir khan commercial where both Tata's Trust and Sky's technology have been highlighted.

Sky, as most people would be aware, have years of technological research and insight behind them in bring out such a platform. Actually Sky brings in more than 20 years of satellite broadcasting experience to "Tata Sky" having started satellite broad casting in the late eighties and digital satellite broadcasting in 1998, they are considered the most widely accepted DTH platform in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom