Tamron/Sigma Lens Dealer in Mumbai

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Hi all,

I am planning to buy a 70-300 Canon Mount lens.. I looked around in Kolkata, but none of the dealers seem to have stock of either of Sigma/Tamron, and were not sure about when they'll arrive.
My parents are visiting Mumbai the next week... I know there are some good shops for dSLR accessories, in Mumbai, but i hadnt seen any of them while i had been there on my last two trips [we were staying in Colaba]..

It would be very helpful if you guys could help me out with some shop names... Cheap and reliable shops [Tax Invoice MUST]

Thanks for reading! :)

i am also open to Online buying, provided the seller is trusted/any TDF member has done transaction.

no one??

sujoyp

Grand Master
you can get it from jjmehta.com or people say that the lane near station have the most shops..dont remember...gola lane,metro galli or something of this sort of name

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i saw jjmehta's listing on their site... their prices are a lot higher than ebay listings...

and which station are you talking about??

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
which one is more VFM:

Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Autofocus Lens With Manufacturer Warranty | eBay

OR

SIGMA 70-300mm f4-5.6DG MACRO LENS | eBay

please help!!

overall image quality is most important..

suggestions from people who have used this lens will be highly appreciated

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
nno SC in kolkata/west bengal.. i'm hoping the things dont break or require any kind of service...

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
finalised the Tammy.

will be buying through eBay in a few weeks. prices are MUCH higher locally.

Top Bottom