Tally 7.2 & XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakash.anandani

Right off the assembly line
Am using tally on my thinkpad (Windows XP SP2). Got 3 different version from different people.

All cases the moment I press Esc key the softwares gets hanged.

Prakash

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
... and you load 3 diffrent version with XP.

Arey bhai ek aadmi ko ek hi baar me 3 time ka kana khiloge to who ulti (hang out) karega naa.

First delet all 3 dirrent version and than again (fresh) load any one and see...

satyamy

Alive Again...
Tally help needed
i was using Win98 from a long time n using tally 4.5 or 5.4
now switched to WinXP now tally 5.4 doesnt run in Xp
my CA is also using tally 5.4 in win98
is their any way to run tally 5.4 in winxp or is their any way to convert tally 7.2 files into tally 5.4 n vice versa
Pls help...............?

Sourabh

Laptoping
Tally 5.4 doesnt run in Windows XP except educational mode. And there is no down-grading possible. Once the data is imported in 7.2, tally 5.4 is pretty much useless for it. Both of you have to use the same version at least. Obviously, your CA can use the newer version and import the data but not the otherwise.

Blame tally!

satyamy

Alive Again...
Sourabh said:
Tally 5.4 doesnt run in Windows XP except educational mode. And there is no down-grading possible. Once the data is imported in 7.2, tally 5.4 is pretty much useless for it. Both of you have to use the same version at least. Obviously, your CA can use the newer version and import the data but not the otherwise.

Blame tally!
thanks for replying
wht can i say is my CA is :)@$^#$!*^@(L
he has more than 50 clients & he directly say he'll not going to change any thing in his PC, if i need i must change him
hahaha
ne ways thanks

OP
P

prakash.anandani

Right off the assembly line
Stick,

Missed to inform this. Installation was done only one at a time. Before the next version was installted the previous was removed.

Additionally all are Tally 7.2 but different releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom