tablet under 15k

viv_im4u

Broken In
I wanna buy a tablet with a budget under 15k.

Requirements :

decent display
smooth working
support for games
good battery

I was thinking for playbook . After the price fall 16GB is available for 14k and OS update also gives the opportunity to install android apps .

Few problems : i donno if all the apps of android (HD and 3D ) will work that way on playbook .

If any other suggestion . please give it ....

i just discovered about Asus Memo . is it worth waiting ? it is good on hardware compared to playbook and also supports ICS .
But i have no idea about its launch date . if its too delayed i'd rather stick to playbook or any other suggested ...

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
get blackberry playbook... it got no match for that price point...

waiting depends on you, memo may take months to arrive in market...
if you want an android tablet then check out beetel magiq glide..

OP
V

viv_im4u

Broken In
i did considered beetel tab , but it has quite a bad battery backup .
I donno with just 2200 mAh i would even last a day or not ....

OP
V

viv_im4u

Broken In
i did mentioned at the start : my problem/query with the playbook

Few problems : i donno if all the apps of android (HD and 3D ) will work that way on playbook .

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Blackberry playbook don't have good app. support. Better get Micromax fun book @6.5k only

OP
V

viv_im4u

Broken In
The OS update states that android apps will run on it .
even there are vids on youtube showing the procedure . but has any one tried that .
any one with OS 2.0 who can solve the query .
does android apps (all or which not ) run on it .

OP
V

viv_im4u

Broken In
thanks miltus_31 . it helped
i think i will go for playbook 32Gb . but i am not getting it online any where in stock .
Will search the stores in my city .
thanks again

any help from any one , where i can find a 32Gb one online at a competitive price.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
thanks miltus_31 . it helped
i think i will go for playbook 32Gb . but i am not getting it online any where in stock .
Will search the stores in my city .
thanks again

any help from any one , where i can find a 32Gb one online at a competitive price.

If you don't plan on using a lot of apps Playbook is the best option at your price range, you can get the 32GB version here at Rs 14,950 Blackberry Playbook 32gb - Buy Online in India for Rs.14,950 as on 15th April 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com and also the 16GB version for Rs 10,550 here Blackberry Playbook 16GB - Buy Online in India for Rs.12,650 as on 15th April 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com
In the end it depends on what you want to do with your tab, barring the App problem palybook is a great device.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Guys, since i have recently got to know, MM Funbook isnt apt for ebook reading, and i will get my money refunded, for the ebay seller hasnt got the stocks as yet so he will not be able to ship it.

So, shall i go for the BB Playbook 16GB version ? ? Primary use will be ebook reading! Looking for suggestions please!

Tenida

Gadget Freak
First check if playbook has good application other than adobe reader. Playbook is lots better in terms of hardware but the OS of it that makes it not good option. I mean there's no good application available at blackberry app store. But if you want to read plain and simple ebook (epub or other format) then funbook is not bad choice.

Top Bottom