Tablet under 10k

Hello friends

I have always used this forum for buying advice and the members have been super helpful. This time I am looking to buy a budget tablet (around 10k) for my mother so that she can play basic games (card games and all). The basic requirements are
1. Decent size screen (say 7-8 inch and above)
2. Excellent touch screen (it should have great response)
2. Supports voice and video call
3. From a reputed brand (want to avoid the likes of Micromax and Lava)

Please let me know your suggestions.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Hello friends

I have always used this forum for buying advice and the members have been super helpful. This time I am looking to buy a budget tablet (around 10k) for my mother so that she can play basic games (card games and all). The basic requirements are
1. Decent size screen (say 7-8 inch and above)
2. Excellent touch screen (it should have great response)
2. Supports voice and video call
3. From a reputed brand (want to avoid the likes of Micromax and Lava)

Please let me know your suggestions.

I would suggest the lenovo idea tab a1000 or a2107a to you
They have great quality Dolby speakers dual sim etc
I have the idea tab a2107a as my secondary tab and its great, easy to root etc though for calling there is an official Chinese Lenovo rom from Lenovo itself which I haven't tried yet but my friends say its good
Btw if u get lenovo pls keep in mind to install apex launcher or any other launcher 1st coz the lenovo default launcher makes it look laggy and slow but in reality it's fast with effects with a 3rd party launcher

Hope I helped :))

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Increase your budget to 13-14K and try Samsung Tab2 (P3100)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 (Titanium Silver) - Buy Online with Best Prices @ Shopping.IndiaTimes.com

Try coupon code: FATHERSDAY OR FLASH2006 OR MOBSPECIAL OR MOBDEALS OR HOTMOBILES to get additional 10-15% discount.

Last edited:
Top Bottom