Table Tennis Discussion Thread

Do you play Table Tennis ?

• Total voters
OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
My two cents on this..

Even if u don't spin hard urself, u should know how to return on the opponents spinning shot/serve. That way the rally is kept alive longer and chances of the other guy making a mistake increase (cos he's trying to spin hard each time).

The most important thing acc to me is anticipation and movement/positioning to play a shot :)
Absolutely Correct

Which bats are you guys using? I mean made and size along with any grips or some thing?
I bought GKI Dragon recently

- - - Updated - - -

No bro what I wanted to say was maybe it's too early for you to think about Spin etc.

You are correct but I don't encounter any beginner opponent so often in my office who just play straight strokes....
maximum players I played with use Spin in their game.

$hadow

Geek in making
I bought it from Snapdeal @428

currently I am learning to catch the ball on Racket without bounce.
if anybody is expert on that let me know the steps :mrgreen:

That is a sweet trick. My coach used to do that but I was not able to master it.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Now a days I am playing against lot of PRO players in my office in Doubles match.

and Side-Spin is the biggest nightmare to return. :-x
as we can return Top-Spin and Under-Spin but Side-Spin takes time to master.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys it's close to 2 months since I have started playing TT regularly at office during breaks.
Can someone suggest me decent brand TT Bats.
Don't want to invest too much at same time don't want mediocre either.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Guys it's close to 2 months since I have started playing TT regularly at office during breaks.
Can someone suggest me decent brand TT Bats.
Don't want to invest too much at same time don't want mediocre either.

Buy from GKI they make superb quality bats with speed and spin.

GKI Kungfu, DX, Fasto

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
haha, I used to play extensively during my school days.

Had a custom racket built after using a couple of Stiga rackets. :p Some butterfly offensive blade + Mark 5 rubber on both sides. Total cost was Rs. 2500. Best days of my life. :p

Thought of starting to play again, and the quote for a similar racket was Rs. 5000. So...won't play.

Top Bottom