Status
Not open for further replies.

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Hi Guys!!
I would like to ask that can i use my samsung 21inch pure flat television as monitor?I wont mind spending money in this process. If it is possible then its really exciting. :D :D

choudang

Padawan
you can... but i don't know about the card.... i know only this mush that u have to use one tuner card.....

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
But thew resolution on your Samsung TV will be very low. So the display will be really bad.. and willl strain your eyes...

mail2and said:
But thew resolution on your Samsung TV will be very low. So the display will be really bad.. and willl strain your eyes...

For reading text, ordinary TV's aren't recommended. You'll be getting an effective resolution of 640x480.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
i have Enyah AGP8X 5200/128 card with TV out and sam 21" Metallica TV. But I am not satisfed with quality. I mean the quality is good once i setup it. but takes too much efforts to do that. Initially it shows lots of black lines and flickers, also then sfter adjusting the connecting cable, the image starts to roll. after that it stabalizes. I hate doing that.

Plz suggest a special and stable card. Also does doing this affect TV?

theraven

Technomancer
its not the card its the tv
tv's use LINES to display images whereas monitors use dots or PIXELS
im sorry ur gonna have that problem for life
as far as the scrolling and maybe a few other things are concernes make sure u set ur TV OUT to PAL-B which is the system we use in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom