T.R.A.I seeks views on Quality of Service for broadband & internet services (Kolkata)

Status
Not open for further replies.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Members @ Kolkata, possible meet on 6th | TRAI seeks views on QoService for broadband

*www.trai.gov.in/images/logo_TRAI.gif

T.R.A.I seeks views on Quality of Service for broadband & internet

NEW DELHI: The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) has released a consultation paper to seek the views of the service providers on the bandwidth required for ISPs for better connectivity and improved quality of service.

Once the comments are received, Trai aims to develop a framework which will strengthen the existing regulations on quality of broadband service.

Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) will be holding an Open House Discussion on the following consultation papers at the date, venue and time:

Subject
1. Quality of Service Issues for Cable TV Services in Non-CAS Areas and for DTH Services.
2. Interconnection Issues relating to Broadcasting and Cable Services

06.02.2009 | 10.00 AM

Hotel “The Park Golden”
13, Ho Chi Minh Sarani
Kolkata-700071

consultation paper, read this.

Last edited:

VexByte

Norms Buster
Re: T.R.A.I seeks views on Quality of Service for broadband & internet services (Kolk

Will this TRAI initiative be of any use ?

OP
W

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: T.R.A.I seeks views on Quality of Service for broadband & internet services (Kolk

It's TRAI, they MAKE the rules.
If you go thru the linked PDF they could be considering to make 1mbps as the new 256 kbps!!

the responsee here is breathtaking,:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land

tell them to improve support for existing customers first & make it fast
I dont want another 5 yearly plan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom