T-Mobile G1 review

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Apart from the fact that its an Android phone; I see no reason to invest in such an immature product. Too many flaws. Future builds should be pretty good though as its open.

IronManForever

^^ Common. You didnt read the Review that you yourself posted, did you? :p
PS: Am sleepy, will reply nicely tomorrow. :neutral:

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
Yes I did. There are some flaws but none of em are deal breaker for me. And that review is done by one of the apple fanboy sites...

IronManForever

Yes I did. There are some flaws but none of em are deal breaker for me. And that review is done by one of the apple fanboy sites...

I think the most powerful intuition you are having is due to the fact that the phone wuns a powerful OSS Operating system. But I personally would like things to work out of the box along with the ability to change the way things work as well. Hence for now its Windows Mobile for me. Small things like no inclusion of Onscreen Keyboard also make me un-easy, though we have a nice slide-out present. Oh common, it should live upto the hype atleast.. Also the review said about erraticness in network reception which I HATE.

The review was full of phrases that showed that the wuthor had some sarcasm in writing the review. Things were put up in such a way that Android is good, very good for first attempt and can be better in future; but unknown to the reader, it is implanting the obvious iPhone-is-better. In this regard I agree with you. But nevertheless I feel iPhone was a better first attempt than this; OR Google got nervous and thought to release it early.

Nevertheless, do get it. Members would like to read an unbiased review from one of our own forum members. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom