System required for rendering purpose....

click_nature

Broken In
Hi Guys,

Need you assistance to buy a rig for renderring purpose. This is required for my family member who is a interior designer a newbie.

What a machine which is capable of doing such stuff at ease.

Requirement :

1) If a machine available in the market for the purpose.. do let meknow the details of the same and how much would it cost.

2) if require to assemble it then do let me know the congif and the parts (brand name) which will help me to get it for local market and get it assembled.

My budget is around 60 -70K

Cilus

laborare est orare
Please fill up this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html and post it here.

OP
C

click_nature

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Purpose is for rendering for designing of houses and offices (Interior decoration).. Application such as AutoCAD and similar applications.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Seeking in budget of 60-70k... but could extend 100k (for which need to break FD deposits....:-D)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Newbie to this (dont no what's overclocking)... so any advice from you guys will help.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Mostly windows.... let me know which is better will get it.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: A lot for this purpose as there a lot of small project handled so require good amount of space... but does not effect the performance of system.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Any were between 17 to 22 inch... resolution ??? suggest which is better....

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Making from scratch so everything is required...

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Probably in 10-15 days as this would require the assembling.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Not an engineer.. so never

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Mumbai.. wil be buying from Lamington road....

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Does not know anything of hardware... what ever you guys suggest will go for it... so please need assistance to create a rig which will help my younger siblings to achieve their dreams.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Here is my suggestion:-

AMD FX 8350 @ 12K ( 8 Core, 4 GHz, 8 MB L2 + 8 MB L3 Cache)
MSI 990FXA-GD65 @ 9.2K
Corsair Value Series 1333 MHz CL9 8GB X 2 @ 5.2K
WD Caviar Blue/ Toshiba 1TB SATA 6 Gbps HDD @ 4K
NZXT Source 210 Elite Cabinet @ 2.6K
Seasonic S12II 620 620W 80+ bronze PSU @ 5.1K
Asus 24X DVD R/W @ 1K
Logitech MK200 Keyboard & Mouse Combo @ 0.5K
F&D A-520 2.1 Speaker @ 2K
Dell ST2240L 22" 1080P IPS Panel Full HD Display @ 9K
Sapphire HD 7870 2GB GDDR5 @ 16.7K (Enough compute power for normal AutoCad and design)