Status
Not open for further replies.

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
While powering ON the system, the motherboard gets Green light inside, and then nothing happens, What can be the problem?

assasin

Banned
its most probably a psu problem.test with a good working psu.
then check ram.clean the ram slot and the ram module contact points with an eraser.

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
pathiks said:
yep check the PSU connections and the Ram

I don't think that PSU has the problem, as it is working fine from past 3 years, Now I have also Re-Cabled the Power cables, won't they affect?

If you are telling me to buy a new power supply unit, how much it costs?Average Cost?

Sourabh

Laptoping
If the motherboard shows the green light, PSU should be just fine. Check the RAM sticks. Do you hear any beeps?

gsmsikar

Journeyman
emailaatif786 said:
I don't think that PSU has the problem, as it is working fine from past 3 years, Now I have also Re-Cabled the Power cables, won't they affect?

If you are telling me to buy a new power supply unit, how much it costs?Average Cost?
yaar what they all are telling is the correct steps ...
try it first ////

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
Sourabh said:
If the motherboard shows the green light, PSU should be just fine. Check the RAM sticks. Do you hear any beeps?

Yeh, Only ONCE there were BEEPS, but NO Video, then after restarting Power Button, there was NOTHING.

I changed the RAM from 1 slot to another, but nothing happened.
I took out the Battery from > 2 Minutes, but nothing happened.
I re-cabled the motherboard, but nothing happened.

When I Power ON the UPS > Power Supply .. only Small Green button on the MotherBoard Lights, and happenes.

What can be the problem?

Sourabh

Laptoping
Repeated long beeps = Memory Problem

Replace the RAM and the problem should go away. Get a test piece before buying a new one, just to be sure.

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
Sourabh said:
Repeated long beeps = Memory Problem

Replace the RAM and the problem should go away. Get a test piece before buying a new one, just to be sure.

I THINK there were 3 beeps, after then Only FloppyDrive Sound and repeat restart, with NO video.
Now Only green Light on Motherboard.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
assasin said:
its most probably a psu problem.test with a good working psu.
then check ram.clean the ram slot and the ram module contact points with an eraser.
@emailaatif786, do this^ step & report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom