system crash problem

sukesh1090

Adam young
guys my system crashed thrice today while playing songs.it just gives BSOD.when i checked the event viewer it just mention something about kernel memory.
here is the analysis of my bsod by a website
Configuration - - Ma-Config.com
and here is pic of event viewer

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Maybe sone security programs running in background is causing the crash what security software/AV ur using

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^Thank you buddy.
@mithun_mrg
my AV is avast and i am using it from 1 year and there was no problem so i think its not the culprit.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Av updates itself from time to time and with some update the AV engine, guard got updated too and if they have some stability issue that can make the whole system unstable - so update the av first and try what mithun has told.

BTW, if possible check your HDD with HDTune and memory with Memtest86+

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
i tested RAM and HDD with those programs and no errors. i don't know what to do with Avast,i am using this program version from two months and i just updated only the virus definition and nothing else.i re installed the sound driver,now i will check the system and i will get back.
thank you.

OK guys today i played some 6-7 songs without any problem.so till now no crash if any thing happens later i will inform.thanks for the support.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Have you performed any windows automatic update before the crash - what app you have used to listen songs - WMP - it has it own issues ;-)

For music listening you better try KMPlayer/GOMPlayer/foobar2000 or something else ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ ok - thanks for the info and really glad to know your system is running crash free and you are enjoying your misic collection ;-)

Top Bottom