Symantec Sues Microsoft to Stop Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Symantec claims Microsoft is wrongfully using its Veritas storage technology in the next version of Windows. Symantec has asked a U.S. court to order a halt to the development of Windows Vista, claiming that its rival is wrongfully incorporating Veritas storage technology into its next-generation OS.

more at *www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,125775,00.asp

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
Hope "Bill" find "Gates" in releasing "Vista"....

Tired Bill went up the Hill, To fetch a bucket of Vater (Vista)
Bill felt down, broke his crown, since symantec claims tht stopper....

HEEHEE any comments on my poem

Last edited:

47shailesh

Security Exp
Have'nt anyone se3en movie "piartes of silicon valley" those who don't must see it and those who had seen very well knows that Bill gates WAS ,,,, IS ,,, "THIEF" WILL b in future...............

Soorya

Broken In
Why Vista? for the good of intel>????

Just improve XP and eat less system resource! I guess 2000 was more stable and less resource hungry.

runeet

Broken In
Microsoft will hav to release vista, they must hav funnelled huge amts of money in developing it, the lopnger it is going to be delayed the more development cost.

47shailesh

Security Exp
just funnelling huge amts of money in developing dosent gives anybody rights to copy others Logic or propriety s\w even if he is Bill Gates ("The Thief")......
Remember there was no Bill Gates("The Thief") Uptill Steve Jobs("The Genius") came with Machitosh....................

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Microsoft again on their routine job of stealing. Infact was microsoft ever original. First they did it to mac . And then Lotsa others. Now Norton.
Think this way!
How microsoft works!
First a company steals from another equal rival company and makes money on that concept.Then they improve on it by again stealing from small companies and adding to the original product . This hurts the rival company who had originally developed the product becuse the stealing company has made its product inferior in comparision. Now the first company who has stolen from 3 companies continues stealing and imroving until a monopoly is created. Now with this monopoly it openly starts stealing the patents.
Yes the owner of the Stealing company is also called Bill Gates !World's richest man!
Wonder why do they fret when someone pirates their product!

Vyasram

The pWnster
i 'm starting to blive dat the only way thius thing is gonna b released is with the help of hackers and crackers

Official Techie

In the zone
wish bill gates has to pay many many trillion dollars to symantec and symantec uses it to give a more better virus protection software and a new firewall

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
rakeshishere said:
Bill Gates did copy apple in the past and now repeating the same with symantec in the present

OOPS i didnt see the other replies to the forum thread and i disobeyed the forum rules...

vaithy

In the zone
There is nothing stolen !!
This is business!!-Boys!
In business the fittest have to survive!!
Weakling have no excuse!!
So the strong beat the weak-by way of hooked or crooked?
That is the Justice of the New (world )Order.
-Vaithy

T

thunderbird.117

vaithy said:
There is nothing stolen !!
This is business!!-Boys!
In business the fittest have to survive!!
Weakling have no excuse!!
So the strong beat the weak-by way of hooked or crooked?
That is the Justice of the New (world )Order.
-Vaithy

Please keep quiet. Vista has lot of DRm are you redy for it. Naturally most of them will use pirated version. Has vista is quite expensive.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
47shailesh said:
just funnelling huge amts of money in developing dosent gives anybody rights to copy others Logic or propriety s\w even if he is Bill Gates ("The Thief")......
Remember there was no Bill Gates("The Thief") Uptill Steve Jobs("The Genius") came with Machitosh....................

After reading this topic i think it is true that people are jealous of successful people ...... well lets see if my memory is correct wasn't it a software called windows 95 made by a "thief" that took the world with storm and people like the one's posting here started their love for computers ........

Know Your Roots

good old billy boy opened the gates to the future u are living today ....... jealousy will lead you no where it dont matter whether you call him a thief he is the richest man in the world he has made a product that the entire world uses and the genius jobs almost was losing his job until a certain iPod came along....... guyz respect your peers !!!

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I believe I saw the word Symantec at the begging of the thread. It seems to have disappeared somewhere.
This will be a bad news for MS and those waiting for Vista eagerly. Many people have pinned their hopes on Vista that they will be provided a stable and secure system. With so many hurdles and delays cropping up there are many question marks being raised on when will Vista be released and whether it will be what it was promised to be.

47shailesh

Security Exp
mAV3 said:
After reading this topic i think it is true that people are jealous of successful people ...... well lets see if my memory is correct wasn't it a software called windows 95 made by a "thief" that took the world with storm and people like the one's posting here started their love for computers ........
quote]
first gather some knowledge and then open jaws..... win 95 core stolen by apple(steve).. bill visted jobs while machintsh was under production and asked to review concept of OS being developed by them..and asked him that he will help him 4 d same... but he "the Thief" stolen code and came with windows....
ONE THING U KNOW EVEN DOS WAS NOT DEVELOPED BY "THE THIEF" AND WAS DEVELOPED BY SOME INDEPENDENT CODER AND THIEF BUY IT FROM HIM AND SOLD 2 IBM AND LATER IT IS DEVELOPED UNDER OS/2 NAME

AND MUCH MORE TO TELL BUT R U A SPOON FEEDER GO AND LEARN BY SELF

NAIBE NAIVE MY MY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom