switching broadband connection

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
AIRTEL S**KS

my broad band usage limit has been reduced to 10 gb per month from 50 gb in a year and airtel is refusing to give me my plan back instead they are suggesting me to get an expensive plan ....can anybody suggest me any alternatives to airtel i live in delhi..........

please do not suggest mtnl their service is pathetic

Gollum

Collector
don't you have private operators like Hathway.
I am using hathway atm and I pay 600bucks for 1mbps with fup 10gb and 256kbps unlimited.

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
don't you have private operators like Hathway.
I am using hathway atm and I pay 600bucks for 1mbps with fup 10gb and 256kbps unlimited.

Naah they do not operate in my locality ...how about reliance broadband...i heard that reliance restrict torrent downloads...

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
Even airtel restrict torrent but there are lots of methods to bypass it(use google). Btw i have heard that reliance 1mbps plan is truly unlimited without any fup.

Gollum

Collector
as soon as isro launches another communications satellite I hope all these bandwidth issues might get resolved.

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
Even airtel restrict torrent but there are lots of methods to bypass it(use google). Btw i have heard that reliance 1mbps plan is truly unlimited without any fup.

Yes i also heard that ...but does reliance provide good service...i mean like proper connectivity and speed

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I know airtel and it's FUP!! totally not cool. Very happy after the change. TOo ba the connection I have isn't in delhi.

Top Bottom