Switch to moto g or stay with XM?

Confused_user

Journeyman
So here's the deal. I bought myself a Xperia m August last year (posting from it actually) and was pretty disappointed by the fact that internal memory was just 2gb. I couldn't get any of the larger games on it.. :-(.. Music quality was a great letdown too.

Anyway, now that the moto g is out, I'm considering selling the xm and getting one.

So my query is, is the switch worth it? HD screen, Google branding sounds great.. But I'd like opinions from actual owner.

My usage scenario..
1.whatsapp and messenger almost non stop
2.Browsing over 3g around 2 hours a day
3.4-5 hours of music through headphones
4. Around 2 hours of skyping over Wi-Fi :p
5. Light Gaming..around 2 hours maybe?
6. And the odd movie

satinder

DELHIITE
Wait for other Moblies / Models
as Camera is not good in Moto G.
Day camera is average, you already have Xperia M.
LOL !

Just for KitKat experience, HD Screen etc.
I am not recommending this switch.

You should go for any other better mobile.
Effect of Mobile World Congress:
You will see many mid range phones
or
upper range will come down to mid range price.

Reviews are appearing on google search.

tkin

Back to school!!
Not much useful to upgrade, see if you can sell the M for 10k or more, then maybe you can get the moto g, else don't: Motorola Moto G vs. Sony Xperia M - GSMArena.com

Nerevarine

Incarnate
So here's the deal. I bought myself a Xperia m August last year (posting from it actually) and was pretty disappointed by the fact that internal memory was just 2gb. I couldn't get any of the larger games on it.. :-(.. Music quality was a great letdown too.

Anyway, now that the moto g is out, I'm considering selling the xm and getting one.

So my query is, is the switch worth it? HD screen, Google branding sounds great.. But I'd like opinions from actual owner.

My usage scenario..
1.whatsapp and messenger almost non stop
2.Browsing over 3g around 2 hours a day
3.4-5 hours of music through headphones
4. Around 2 hours of skyping over Wi-Fi :p
5. Light Gaming..around 2 hours maybe?
6. And the odd movie
I understand your dissapointment :( Thankfully, this can be fixed easily by a simple memory swap
[Resolved] (guide xperia m) rooting , reboot fix, and swapping internal memory - xda-developers
follow this tutorial

Ypur phone is quite new, so I suggest that you stick to it atleast for 6 months more. Save some more money & get a phone at that time under 20k........

OP
C

Confused_user

Journeyman
Wait for other Moblies / Models
as Camera is not good in Moto G.
Day camera is average, you already have Xperia M.
LOL !

Just for KitKat experience, HD Screen etc.
I am not recommending this switch.

You should go for any other better mobile.
Effect of Mobile World Congress:
You will see many mid range phones
or
upper range will come down to mid range price.

Reviews are appearing on google search.

And when is the mwc again?

rish1

Cyborg Agent
you can easily fix both of the problems of xperia M

- use sound mod that will unlock and enhance your earphones music volume and it will become great like other phones...

- swap memory card for storage problem .. then you can install as many games as you can...

seriously you don't need to change your xperia M.. its the best gaming phone under 18000 rs..

Top Bottom