Switch to AT&T:Save 15% off your bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

crespowu

Right off the assembly line
So you’ve made up your mind, you’re going to get an iPhone. You will head over to your local Apple Store, dish out $499 (or $599) and you’re even willing to switch your wireless provider for the all mighty iPhone. However, you’ve never switched your provider before, and you’re a little nervous about it…

Does that sound like you? Great, because we’re here to help!

Beginning today, TLAB will run a series of posts that will help you switch over to AT&T from your existing wireless provider. We will touch on various topics such as ‘breaking your existing contract’, ‘keeping your original number’, ‘credit checks’, and a variety of other matters that you will want to know about in preparation for your switch.

Kicking of the series, here’s a neat little tip on how you can save 15% off your monthly wireless bills when you’re ready to sign up with the new AT&T.

In preparation for the series, I spoke with a local AT&T store employee, who informed me, that you will be able to save 15% of your monthly AT&T wireless bills if you are currently enrolled as a College or University student.

This offer is only offered in corporate AT&T stores (the brick and mortar kind) and students will need to present a valid student ID alongside their application. Make sure to specifically ask your local AT&T employee about this offer, or you might miss out.

I’m still working out the details in regards to which Universities can apply for this great offer, so stay tuned for more details and make sure to RSS our blog to get all the other tips and tricks of our series.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2007 at May 22nd 2007. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

DVD to iPhone Software Rip DVD movies to iPhone
iPod Video Converter Take iPod movies with you wherever you go.
Cingular iPhone Rumors about cingular iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom