switch over from keyboard to gamepad.....

monsursound

Broken In
After a year of frustration finally i ve purchased a gamepad for pc to play fifa.This is the first time i am playing with a gamepad.I am finding it difficult to adjust.So guys can you help me....may be with some drills or practice exercise... :oops:..

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
It's just a matter of getting used to it. I'm a huge FIFA fan and I played FIFA 06-11 on the keyboard and then came FIFA 12 and it changed everything. Skill moves,tactical defending and other things were just not possible on keyboard. Keep on playing,you will get the hang of it in a few days. Watch youtube videos if you want some help

By the way,which gamepad did you buy?

And if you are playing FIFA 12 I would like to add you in my origin friend list. :)

d3p

PowerHouse
Frankly, there's no sense in asking such questions & seeking suggestions.

If you are playing FIFA [EA Sports] then you can configure the buttons depending on your comfort zone. Same way with lot of other games.

The only thing that matters a lot is the usage time, good grip.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
If you are playing fifa 12, check in the button help section for combination of keys to perform special skills. and practice in the arena.

You can try Racing games like NFS Run, with gamepad. Car controls are amazing with gamepad

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Once you get used to the gamepad, you'll wonder how you ever managed to play FIFA/PES with a keyboard. :D

OP
M

monsursound

Broken In
It's just a matter of getting used to it. I'm a huge FIFA fan and I played FIFA 06-11 on the keyboard and then came FIFA 12 and it changed everything. Skill moves,tactical defending and other things were just not possible on keyboard. Keep on playing,you will get the hang of it in a few days. Watch youtube videos if you want some help

By the way,which gamepad did you buy?

And if you are playing FIFA 12 I would like to add you in my origin friend list. :)
I purchased the Thrustmaster FireStorm Dual Analog 3....
and yes i am playing FIFA 12... :smile:

Frankly, there's no sense in asking such questions & seeking suggestions.

If you are playing FIFA [EA Sports] then you can configure the buttons depending on your comfort zone. Same way with lot of other games.

The only thing that matters a lot is the usage time, good grip.

dude its quite obvious that i will have to practice .I was just asking if there is any way of practicing that will help me achieve amy results faster.....

Top Bottom