If you are TDing Polo, just try Skoda Fabia as well. Loads of room. But service availability could be a concern.
Skoda Fabia DISCONTINUED
1. VW and Skoda service is done by TATA so be ready for mighty facepalms and headaches SERIOUSLY GET SOME KNOWLEDGE FIRST
2. Chevy beat is junk. very delicate,underpowered and car feels bloody tense when you cross 90 TRUE
3. Sail U-VA is a comparatively better car but you may have issue with service and spares and heard that interior is pretty poor. For ABS variant, you have to pay 6L atleast for a petrol variant. that's Punto's and i20's zone. With 174mm (6 mm more than Figo) ground clearance, it should be good.
4. Ford Figo top end maxes out at some 6L but you get bloody every thing and is worth the price. W.r.t ground clearance, difference between Figo and Swift is just 2mm and that is negligible
5. Swift is still one of the best hatchbacks available in India and given the superb service and cheaper spare parts, this one is still a winner. Only problem though is with tiny luggage compartment and huge A-pillar. Do take a test drive.
For me, its between Punto TATA ASS, Swift TOO SMALL and i20 NOT FOR HIGHWAY RUNS (ABS, good enginer and strong build quality being my priority). Currently inclining more towards Punto Dynamic diesel. Thing is built like a tank and is still a very good head turner. (budget of 7.5L max)
@DESIBOND PLEASE GET SOME INFO DUDE FIRST